Audio Mic: As The World Turns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LMNT 115 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LMNT 115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: As The World Turns
    Posted: 18 July 2016 at 5:32pm
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14jDNsLOET3

Recorded 6 years ago. 
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 6:27pm
I like the track as a whole. Nice kinda Jada Kiss type flow. My issue was the vocals were really low, to much compression or maybe just a side effect of recovering an old song or something. Outside of that it sounds dope homie content wise. Just that technical issue. Good shit tho. 
LMNT 115 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LMNT 115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 6:38pm
Lol yeah you guessed it, the track was long lost, I used a shitty audio stream recorder to recover it, hence that half second glitch around the 3 minute mark. Good looking out bro. I'll be working on that beat for you, perhaps we can collabo in the near future, need to get my microphone and interface set up. What software do you use for vocals? If you want that Wicked Omen track let me know.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 6:50pm
Really hard to hear what you were saying due to the audio quality but it sounds like a nice track, cool flow and i caught a few good bars from what I could hear clearly. Would definitely like to hear something recent from you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic