Author
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Love How You Make Me
    Posted: 28 August 2016 at 9:27pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dItCBxRWdLw

if a mod could embed this video for me would be great
Skep View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: LW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:06am
This was cool, I like video drops sometimes. You find some gems, the way you were flowing reminded of some laid back late 80's early 90's style. Some of the best styles IMO.... Lyrics were cool, you should try moving back a bit and going a bit louder it should drop some of the pop. Cool brother, stay up
KOTD Contender
Live Battle Artist
The True Audio Champ
Verbal Assassin
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:27am
appreciate the feed skep
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 4:30am

im just a wannabe mod I guess.... jk, I don't care to be.

in regards to the verse, you def have potential. you have great amazing flow on some parts, then on some, its pretty bad... then you jump back to something nice... its backa nd fourth as I write this and am relistening. you clear and easy to understand, voice is fine easy to listen. Some parts you are over delivering, but you also have great deliver in some parts too. you def have a lot of potential, just need to focus more.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 9:45am
Been a bit busy bro, i'll find good time to give proper. Soon Alter Egos will be doing it big in the audio section. Keep rocking fam.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 5:49pm
Haha this is some cool stuff bro! Yeah this crew got some crazy talent. Flow was great for me, also the beat. Yeah this is hot stuff, keep it up fam. Now let me go check more of ya videos, this was damn cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic