Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still Shining freestyle
    Posted: 30 August 2016 at 8:33am
can't seem to embedd so here's the link

https://soundcloud.com/sammydaemcee/ft-night-and-jupite

we were high and was fuckin around so we decided to write something up quick and spit it then and there, ha. Then we started mixing it, then we got lazy and said fuck it lol thats why the instrumental continue to carry on after his verse.

1st guy = Sammy
2nd guy = Nightmare

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 12:33pm
Glad you were the first guy, as I didn't care for the 2nd guy at all. You had nice rhymes, flow and mic presence. Content was on the weak side but then again this was a quick write you said. Definitely have potential on the audio heads side. Look forward to your future music, especially ones that you focus and put extra time into.

soundcloud.com/sammydaemcee/ft-night-and-jupite
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 12:35pm
Your link goes between this [SOUNCLOUD.][/SOUNDCLOUD.] just remove the periods.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 8:38pm
How did u get it to work? I did that but it showed up some partial html code lol. And thanks for listening my g, appreciate the words.

Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 8:41pm
No prob

Btw, I literally copy n pasted your link Inbetween that. Make sure there are no spaces. If you hit the message preview, it will not show it until it's actually posted (at least on mine). Also be sure it's a forwards slash on the second part
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2016 at 8:58pm
Just saw this. 
This was pretty good, especially for a rather quick composition. The content was very nice and and had some interesting references, but I think what really stood out to me was your cadence and overall mic presence, as Lord Puente stated already. Looking forward to hearing more! 
Nick Genre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nick Genre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2016 at 11:48pm
Real...underground feel....first guy rode the beat nicely...second guy had great presence...I love underground shit so I'm diggin this
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:05am
First guys mix is muddy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic