Open Mic: "the pharaoh was such a deadman walking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emcee squared View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote emcee squared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "the pharaoh was such a deadman walking
    Posted: 27 September 2016 at 3:45am
"Very nice, sweet view" -"someone"
"Ironically
the Pharaoh wanted no rating All."

-One time at skool, I told a* (deaf kid, w/ the nikkname of 'trigger')..(pitched a*) idea about an insane Novel, based on a Differential Equations Teacher.. (Foreighn)(eastern european of some sort, much like my "initial superior", at my "new analytical job").He (trigger) and one other particular "mysterious friend", happened to be the Dullest Knives'* in the "droor".** / <Knaves/Champagne>*

**Which, ironically, were also the sharpest [WHEN?]-
Verdad, "Theres Dodd"

"They" possess the "early september" Picture, and based on "Bags-like" calculations...and innernet technology, over the course of aspiring writers, the House has determined their

(they may or may not have been "under the influence" at the "time"..[which holds 0% weight ;-) on theire approximated 11.1% chance of Seeing the house... These brief knives can be accessed (50-50, on 10-31), however, at other dates, the Knucks hold the "coin" pistol.

EDIT* However at Late Winter Dates

The Bags poll, while properly "waighted" for a Soulstice w/ the community at large, needed the dryest boxing gluvs ever existed- said solo

the "flavor" on the "TeleviZsen" wz 100% political. despite his "True(ironic)"desiresz"".to watch the Saints battle the Falcons on "safe"turf"
(2 seconds ago^I
Knew as I read it, although I never quite Reddit, that i'd regreted writing forever

particularly since the bold keeps correcting itself..
old technology estimate, @ end of post, hereby revised to a % at least pie higher

i'm really justa _______

"it was like he lived the football life of Katrina", said Diode, as he stopped watching.

perhaps a tern of fate had him glancing at the "dogpile" search engine, explored only about .177Four percentage points. The Bot (k)new that  * He "hoped" he would Only ever "truely tell" "the N word" about various literateurs, which ironically had to be ignored all the time.. Etc..

only the most "vulgar" and "empathetic" could tantetlize a carrot hidden by a joker...HE BARELY KNEW TH URL W/OUT SEARCH ENGINES... "I HOPE THAT WAS A SIMPLE POINT" -V

the "tech problems" with the logins were likely 6% due to memory, and nothing to do with the overreacting diode.the splits had been put toRest

(% of checking work before posting = ironically 50-50, though i was looking for an algorithm.)

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 2:45pm
Idk what this is and where to really start
Firstly it's discouraging to even to attempt to read
Seemed like you were scarred and never giving me a full message
Like idk if I'm way off base here but I'm confused as fuck 

some insight?
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 12:09am
Hmm,having trouble here,on reading i have nothing but questions,

1,in parts are your talking about sports?.

2,why can't i access your previous post except for your last 2?.

3,algorithms,are you Scotty?.

if it's none of the above,could you please enlighten me,because I'm
losing skin from the top of my head via scratching,and if you can't
enlighten me,I must then assume that the Shroom crop was good this
yr for you..lol.peace.

"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 12:15am
mind blown
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 3:04pm
netcees reference? But why here?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic