Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick freestyle
    Posted: 14 November 2016 at 9:39am
it's hard to find the time to record these days, I spit a quick freestyle for you guys until I can find the time to do a full song

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2016 at 11:52pm
not bad, not great.

personally I don't consider this a freestyle, but now a days freestyle doesn't mean the same thing.

to me freestyle is completely off the top no pre thought or quick key raps. I can tell this isn't that at all, it was still written, maybe just quickly. that kind of took away form me because I was expecting something else, but this wasn't bad by any means.
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 12:52am
appreciate the feed LP, you're right, I just called it a freestyle because I was fuckin around without any sort of direction, but it's def not off the dome, I just suck at giving things titles and if shia labeauf can call his shit a freestyle I was like why the hell not
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic