Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 23hrs
    Posted: 05 March 2017 at 5:34am
for those of yall that don't know..i been gone cuz I fucked up and ended up back in the pen..im on work release now and I get out next month...but heres a lil bit of shyt that I been on since I been locked up

from a young age i sold drugs, always made my money, always paid the Plug
just a lil nigga, still payin dues, no credit cards, no pay Stubs
no cell phones, i was in the house wit no land line, no runnin Water
wanna find me, come and slide on me, im in a dope spot i learned from my Father
take me there once, introduce me to his people, see i was coo and leave me There
come back the next day, everybody broke, but everybody high, you knew we was THERE
my eyes front cuz my back to em, never scared to give my pack to em
come cop a 20, break him off a piece, he give it right to me, i sell it back to em!!
on another mission, my goal in life is that money train, shout out to T Boy(R.I.P.)
my moma taught me how to shoot dice, she aint know she raised up a D Boy!
wit my purse up, my first jump, was a 79 dollar Cricket Phone
just call and text, no MMS, somthin you couldnt recieve any pictures On
my big brother showed me real numbers, when i was in the feild and he'd Pitch a Zone
thats another pack, for another trap, from another track, on a different Song
my whip game got my hand hurtin, i know a bitch that'll dance for it..
the first is important if you wanna serve it...IM WORKIN
23hrs

Sass
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 6:31am
So good to see you back bro, you know you the homie for life along with chain. You still got that raw emotion in your bars, and I can hear how it would sound with your delivery. Ain't long now til you're out now my man, keep ya head up.
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 8:08am
haha...BRO!!!! you already know...I get out NEXT MONTH!! lol ay fuck wit me on the book

I just wanted to spit some shyt cuz you did...its been awhile since ive had to text anything...so I don't know how it would sound when someone READS it...guess I aint think about that lol

fuck wit me tho bro

Sass
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 1:37pm
To be fair it's obvious there is some rust involved here,as using the same words to
rhyme more than once without offering a different angle (em),gave this piece in parts
a forced feel,which also broke the tempo up some what on reading,that aside you had
some decent contents within this drop,its clear you went for a heart on sleeve piece
as in places there was emotion being displayed,i thought the 1st half of this verse stood out more to be honest also,all in all a decent read..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 12:42pm
I've seen you around a couple times, but I don't really know you. So lets get you out of the mothafucker so you can grace us all with being here. Also, Cuba said your washed up... Just saying. I would call him out on that :D

As for the writing, the rhythm and flow was on fuckin' point. For the things like lack of creativity and simplicity that it held, the piece definitely out did what most on here can do with rhythm and flow. Like that opening few bars, and the 'for a different song' line at the end. The drop literally creates it's own beat when your reading it and one thing that is hard to come by. It had a nice 'real' vibe in the lyrics of you just getting some shit off. I dig it, of course there is always rust in a long absence. But as I said the smoothness definitely makes up for all of that. 

Welcome back, even if unofficially yet. 
Go my Minions!

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2017 at 6:50pm
Welcome back Sass!

Good to see you droppin again man, always bring that real shit. Overall lyrically it wasn't top level stuff, but you had a lot of interesting content in the verse. Enjoyable read.

Hope to see more of your work up in LA again bro
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2017 at 11:37pm
I don't really know you, but none the less welcome back. If you are on the audio side that would be dope to hear a drop when you get the time. Congrats on the release.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic