Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (KOTAM) Ch3kk G - Hype Me
    Posted: 16 April 2017 at 10:04pm
It's been a minute. Shaking off the rust. Lol, I threw a couple names in there for the hell of it. 

Let's get it. Oh yea, if you hear your name and you wanna get @ me. You know what to do. Lmfao, always on my fuck shit. 
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 10:46pm
flame shit Ch3ck, came off like some 05' The Game.. Flow was dope, content dope and that D O T scheme was the shit. Dope shit brudda

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 10:53pm
nice
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 11:02pm
Yeah that was pretty bossing man, gotta be said
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 11:39pm
Appreciate that. It's been a minute and it feels good as fuck to get back in the booth. Life was kicking my ass on the work side and family means sometimes you have to step away from what you like to do and have to do what nreds to be done. I'm looking forward to hearing all the drops. Let's get it.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 11:43pm
respect on the drop though
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 11:52pm
this was dope, I like the lyrics.

on the mixing side of it, it sounds like you layered the track with a copy of the main track, gives that electronic sound that I did not care for. I think this would sound better with either less layers or a new take for the layers. I just don't like the electronic sound it producing.

other than that, I was digging this, had some dope flow on it and a good presence and confidence in your delivery. there was maybe 2 parts there was a very very brief stumble in delivery, but they were few and far in between. dope job on the drop, nice to see some fresh material!
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 12:14am
ungh, let'em know, ch3kk!

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 12:29am
I appreciate that breakdown Puente. I'll be dropping more. Already working on some more stuff. 
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 12:30am
Good looks Sammy. I always appreciate the listen and the feed.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 4:19pm
damnnn bro u killed this one. lyrics and flow were on point as usual. mix quality was very crisp and clear, if it were me tho id prolly turn the vocals down a bit and the turn the beat up to blend them a little better but thats just me. and after all i am listening on mobile so i may not be hearing the best quality of it. but either way this shit was hot as expected. nice drop ch3kk. welcome back
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 9:05pm
Good Looks Fam. I'm about to get back to actively feeding as well. I know you've dropped a lot of tracks so I'll be feeding drops over the course of the next few weeks.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:48pm
bump
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 11:47pm
Opening up and this was looking like str8 fire to me, ain't fed a check piece in over a year..

Guys like you just give LA that legitimate feel...We lucky to have you drop this Kinda work on us
It was easy listening bruv all that flow is so damn respectable

When the opening lines hit "you know me" I was like... Shit that sounds dope
Then comes the pace change... you killed that..

I don't know what the brief was for this kotam? But you murdered the beat perfect
Loved the closing out
On "ain't rewording a thing"

I can Only respect this main

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 1:10am
Thanks bro. Good looks on the feed homie I appreciate it. I have some more drops coming. Trying to work off the mixing rust. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 4:07am
Bruuhhh this is FIRE Im over here ROFLing bruh some of those bars had me dead bruh i think ima try and write somethin to this.
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 9:41am
yo, fr fr I wasnt planning on getting in on this, but you straight up inspired me now I gotta get my entry in real quick
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 3:16pm
No doubt bro. You should jump in on it. Flex on the track homie. Thats this theme is.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:05pm
haha this was fucking hard!...The flow was dope as fuck and I loved the beat.  This is the type of hip hop I like listening too.  Yo check this was my type of shit.  Nicely put together.  I love that in your face type shit.

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:56am
No doubt homie. I appreciate the feed and the listen. I'm working on some new shit. Still getting back into the swing of things after almost a year away. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic