Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DTK - Fine Living (Intro)
    Posted: 21 June 2017 at 2:38am
I've been trying to deisgn my mixtape, this was a rough recording of my intro but it's what it's the type of track that I want to open with. Let me know what ya'll think of course, I'm excited for this shit

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/dtk-fine-living-intro
The original comeback kid
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 10:31am
Hey sorry mods I dropped this in the OM instead of the AM can someone move it?
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 12:15pm
Bump
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 2:57pm
Lets see DTK

Im staying with ya.... Flow was dope, you have a crisp voice and it worked well with the subject matter. Defo got a multis and rhymes my man. This was nice and short. I defo feeling the vibe but wished it was longer.

Stay up
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

Lets see DTK

Im staying with ya.... Flow was dope, you have a crisp voice and it worked well with the subject matter. Defo got a multis and rhymes my man. This was nice and short. I defo feeling the vibe but wished it was longer.

Stay up

Thanks Diz,

I'm actually working on writing more bars for it and re recording it to clean up some spots.

Thanks for the feed dude

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 6:17pm
Yeah i'll be honest here i liked this beat,the crackling of a needle on vinyl and the table
waited bar piano was nice,it had a very raw edge which I also found pleasing,this beat
reminded me of Binary Star,it had a vibe that Decompose would create so props there,
and I must type,your a fast learner too,your vocals were clear and stayed on course as
well,your becoming the compete package for sure,i fucks with this,your getting more
stronger with each post up,the only niggle I have here is that it was too short,you left me wanting more (bastard),but seriously i liked it, keep them coming..good work and..
progression..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 6:59pm
This was cool, I liked the lyrics as well as the sound. The rhymes strung along very nicely. And the vocals are crisp and clear. As others have said it was too short, but you stated it wasn't done yet.

That being said, on a side note, you really should stop posting audios if they are incomplete. You post a crap ton in the audio section, and a lot of times it's a work in progress that you later remove the audio and gen make yet another thread for the same track but completed. I think you'd get more feed and it would be quicker to receive if you aren't flooding the audio/ dropping the same track twice, an incomplete then a complete version. No disrespect, just giving my $0.02 I just know I've seen it a few times and then I end up not feeding the second one since I already fed the first, but the first had been incomplete. I just don't care to feed what is essentially the same audio twice. Plus I hate seeing dead links for audio... cough cough Neek, Sammy, and quite a few others, cough cough
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 7:16pm

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/dtk-fine-living-intro-1

I re finished it, tidied it up in spots. I appreicate everyones feed for sure

and LP I feel you on not posting up unfinished things, I do it and I actually want to change that lol. Anyways good looks

Edited by DressToKill - 22 June 2017 at 7:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic