Open Mic: F***a title

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F***a title
    Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:27am
Silently I creep, a wolf amongst the sheep.
Never bearing teeth, until it's time to eat.
Violently I leap, at hooves and cloven feet.
Tearing up their sheets, and shredding their beliefs.

Quietly I speak, keeping tongue in cheek.
Never quite knowing who I'm supposed to reap.

Although they knew that we would meet, there's no klues left
To keep, For fate has always been a factor deciding for the meek.

Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 11:58am
You had a couple nice bars here bro really wish you'd give us a full verse tho could be good
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 3:00pm
Firstly although a real short piece the use of assonace was solid here,almost vowel for
vowel,which is a highlight in itself,plus it aided the flow/tempo no ends,also from the
opening line i was dragged in,this verse had sprite attached to it which in turn added a
layer to this very short piece,good work and like Slip,wished it was Longer..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:46pm
Truthfully, I wished you kept writing and completed this. I hate reading incomplete work. It's almost a waste of my time honestly. What you had was okay I thought. 
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 1:28pm
Hey slip,crim,and ill thank you guys for the feed back. I intended this to be much longer but I recently got a new job and I've been putting in some seriously long hours. It's taken up most of my time and honestly it's starting to ware me down, it literally took me about 3 weeks to write this one line at a time. I wanted to drop it as part of that soward Kotom,... But FML man I gotta find some time to just sit down and write I'm losing my fuckin mind. I'll catch ya later guys
Peace out.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Slip Slip wrote:

You had a couple nice bars here bro really wish you'd give us a full verse tho could be good

Speaking of faggots i sure do stay on your mind alot. I mean you mention me whenever possible. Come out the closet slip...you still haven't battled me or ch3kk after killing you audio mic multiple times...refer to yout record if you want to validate why you're trash
I can only fall off in space...
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Speaking of faggots i sure do stay on your mind alot. I mean you mention me whenever possible. Come out the closet slip...you still haven't battled me or ch3kk after killing you audio mic multiple times...refer to yout record if you want to validate why you're trash
The original comeback kid
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 3:04pm
Doom this isn't feedback this is a spam post,you know the rules pls stick by them,if
you post in here again,make sure it's for feed purposes only,i don't want to get salty
with you n shit..

And before you post Slip,it goes for you as well.

And DTK pls don't agitate here..peace.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

I stay on your mind too....i see you fags run together
I can only fall off in space...
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 3:08pm
Doom really?..your next post I'll delete as for the other 2 as well,stop it NOW..
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 5:08am
Hey if this gonna used for a bunch of shit talking Feel free to lock it or just delete it altogether. You ain't got no class homie, how the fuck you think it's okay to post some stupid ass shit on some one else's OM?
Punk ass bitch!! Battle me fagot!! I'll take a day off work just too smoke your ass!    
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic