Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DTK - Soundcloud Challenge
    Posted: 16 October 2017 at 8:56pm
Basically I challenged myself to write/record/edit and release a 16 all in one night. This was completed in two hours, the beat was chosen by a random person to add to the fun.

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/dtk-soundcloud-challenge-2017
The original comeback kid
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2017 at 4:08pm
Ba-bump
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2017 at 5:50pm
Will check out tonight dude
#bananas
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2017 at 11:21pm
1st off I gotta getting it written and recorded in 2 hours is impressive. I take forever and a day before I get my finished product. You've come on quite a lot since you've started recording. You can hear the progress. I though content was a mixed bag but overall pretty good. Would of like to hear more punchlines, maybe a few more schemes but it was pretty clean. You've added a gruffness to your voice and I think it works. Your getting more recognisable which is a good thing. I thought the flow changes were cool and you've got quite good at them. Outside the fast parts there were a few bumps and a couple but that another syllable would've help but 95% of the time it sounded good. Keep putting in that work dude. Keep pushing yourself on the pen side of things though don't let that spack off, your vocals are pretty strong but just make sure you keep the pen.game to back it up. Props anyway man
#bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2017 at 12:26am
That's good advice Rut, thanks dude
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic