Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
    Posted: 23 November 2017 at 5:23pm
I'm thankful that I still have my life even if I'm never going to pre-vail
Still, for my life I'm thankful .. even after wasting years on a disloyal female
I feel degraded every day that I go to work but hey my bills are paid, consider it ..
So, I'm thankful for my job, even tho I'm underpaid and they treat me like I'm ignorant
Can't seem to figure it. How I wanna live. A rolling stone, alone, can't find a plan
but i'm still thankful that i'm not homeless, although essentially, I kinda am
never see childhood friends or family, although every so often, somebody text me
and it's mostly me being distance, so i'm thankful that at least they don't forget me
I've always had problems. Yeah i've seen some crazy shit in life. It's stressing
i keep it to myself. But I'm thankful in the midst, I've got to help others. That's a blessing
All I have out here is "me". I need my body to work properly for this hard labor
so for my health, for my strength so i can work my life away for that I'm all thankful
I meet a lot of people. If they're good people, I befriend a lot of people
I'm thankful I've found balance and became genuine through good and all of the evil
If i ever seem discontent just know that my mind is forever spinnin
I'm so thankful for the drive I've recieved and will percieve until the ending
There's a lot of shit that i would change. And I've been feeling kinda down here recently
But I do admit, throught the groosome shit, I'm still so grateful and very thankful, for being me
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2017 at 10:59am
This had an uplifting quality etched within,the layering effect was nice as it aided
the depth you brought along,this had highlights to boot too,the general theme of kicking your way through shit and prevailing was nice,and knowing the mistakes
you made gave a sense of aweaness which was also a solid inclusion,you also incorporated a subtle vibe via the emotional slant,(these are all highlights for me),
i felt like i could draw and relate with the contents and subject matter to a point,&
those i didn't mirrow,i could pool from still,what held this piece back in my opinion,
(and this is only my opinion),is fluidity,yeah you had this content wise,but flow wise
it seemed towards the end to dip some,not that it hampered this verse much with
that typed,it was just noticeable,anyways nice piece props for the read too..peace.   
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
LiL Nigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LiL Nigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 10:39pm
this depressed me, u got dat cuck vibe about u
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 8:18am
Originally posted by LiL Nigga LiL Nigga wrote:

this depressed me, u got dat cuck vibe about u

Either post constructive feedback or don't post anything at all.
#Bananas

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic