Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wake up you fucking lames
    Posted: 23 November 2017 at 8:12pm

Damn this site is dead and dark like Stevie Wonder
Guess that's what happens when a bunch of lames scheme and plunder
Banning J5, Manc, Big Game, Art, Ex, whoever thrives with true skill
who will, terminate any one of you fucks like the blue pill
the message will, get clearer once you realize that Dresstokill
that mother f-er's STILL, droppin shit that forever lack finesse or skill
still droppin audios of shit that sounds like the epitome
of rich white kids who try to sound gangsta it's offending me
surely you're right about who I am. I'm the grave digger
only difference is I'm not burying, I'm digging bodies up to play wit'm
I got shit to say to'm. like, yo facts y'all .. been buggin
I could carry this board on my shoulder, no hacksaw Jim Duggin
Who want BG to get it live again like you listening to old classics?
wake up every old bastard and put them back into their old habits?
I can do that! because yo, y'all aint doing jack shit here!!
Do you know that means all the bannings and hard work meant shit here??
Or i guess y'all were just stabilizing LA for a fine and better future?
instead of letting personalities clash, you ban any man who didn't suit ya
Now they out and any true forum personality is fucking gone
Now it's dead af, and Scotty just pays for this shit for nothing, huh?

Edited by Who-Is-You? - 23 November 2017 at 8:23pm
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 12:02am
Lol still irrelevant as always, how's the medication Sean?
The original comeback kid
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 12:36am
Boom

Check out my brother the roofer
Sup my shingle shitting shambles

Damn we could use some of your drive right now homie

Please shit on everyone fam
Except me of course
Hope you keesafe brother

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 6:36am
I've always been fair with you. I'm not going to ban the account yet, but don't come in here disrespecting everything we've done for this site. I'll let one of the other mods decide how to handle this because I'm not as active in it.

Edited by Stalin - 24 November 2017 at 6:49am
+Sick-Witted+
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 8:56am
This was weird dude. I get the personals and they're a nice way to start some need to help liven the place up but if you don't like the site there's plenty others. I use this because nobody gets mad if I disappear for a few months then come back being critical and judging them. The people here appreciate higher quality and we have a lower percentage of unintelligent people dribbling nonsense out the side of their mouth.

Maybe it ain't for you G.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 3:47pm
Hmm,it strikes me that you have knowledge about affairs here at LA,but with none
of the clarity to go with it!,how you know this is either your a double accountant,or
you read a shit load of old threads and posts,i feel at this point benefit of doubt is required and i'm for the time being is leaning towards the latter,i appreciate the fact
your trying to inject a little controversy to drum up activity,(which is all good and i
do support),but how you drumming it up is what i question,throwing banning and warnings in is just opening up old wounds really,that have (for what ever reasons
these banning/warnings occured have been settled) no place as such in an OM piece,especially when your not on the receiving end of any these procedures,now
as for feedback,i liked the gritty stance you chose here,it read like you really had
something to say also,i hope this serves its purpose and rustlers a few feathers,
(i'd expect DTK may answer you back if he sees this,so put your helmet on and
get ready for some flak),all in all i genuinely liked this,bravo dude..peace.    
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 3:56pm
Crim he's an old schizophrenic called Big Game. He went absolutely mental on here before with double accounts and trying to shut down the site. He's essentially the metaphorical cum stain on LA's couch, once had potential but now is the disgusting reminder of what happened before.
The original comeback kid
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 4:10pm
Aw BG/ANNILATOR,i remember who he was,always trying to get past Law and Cube's
with his trickery,a troll/instigator if my memory serves me right,i'm watching from here on believe that,thanks for the heads up DTK..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 10:08pm
What up Stal and Spume.
Much love 
Crim, you a cool dude. 
They know what time it is 
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 10:56pm
You a starange dude, but you've always had talent.

The site has fallen off a cliff, and I for one welcome its death. The truth is the majority of us got into netceeing in our teens, and are grown ass men now. In the immortal words of Eminem 'Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap'. I'm pushing 30, and am more than happy for for netceeing days to come to an end. I can't present with that Frank Sinatra style presences the likes of Chain can come with, and still make this shit look cool coming from a grown man.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2017 at 12:38am
Aye this shit is all in fun. I write on my free time for the love of it. I never considered myself a "netcee". i just loved to write and battle. Writing, creativity, art, will never be something i grow out of. I like using these sites to keep my brain spinnin so I'm never rusty. It's really just a hobby and if you are freaked out about being 30, then why are you 30 and still even logging in and replying if you are too grown for this shit?? Just a rhetorical question but yea bro good to see you are still around and hope all is well. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic