Audio Mic: AnarKey - No Hables Ingles (LP Diss)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AnarKey - No Hables Ingles (LP Diss)
    Posted: 14 December 2017 at 2:52am
LP, don't even start to think that you're even competitive on this site. Your lyrically on a grade two level but eat on a college grad level, anyways enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/anarkey-no-hables-ingles-lp-burial
The original comeback kid
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 3:53pm
per the intro, youre welcome slugger.

sidenote: between the doom battle call-out thread and this song.. I dunno .. ya know? seems a bit suspect.
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 4:00pm
You know what sounded best in this drop? If I'm being honest...

The burger you mentioned in the beginning. Throw some lettuce, tomato, caramalized onions, garlic aoli, bacon and some cheddar cheese on it. Maybe some bomb asss Parmesan and herb french fries too. Burgerfi here I come. Although I'd rather watch a movie rather than listen to this while I enjoy it.

Also how you go from saying you know I'm Cuban to later referring to me as Mexican? Just to clarify for you, not all Hispanics are Mexican. Not to mention the Mexican/mexicant is unoriginal and bitten. You are better than that. I have faith.

Edited by Lord Puente - 14 December 2017 at 4:19pm
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 4:10pm
You sound upset #MissionAccomplished
The original comeback kid
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic