Audio Mic: 2018 Cypher (a.ka. shipwrecked)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 Cypher (a.ka. shipwrecked)
    Posted: 03 February 2018 at 2:36pm
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2018 at 6:38pm
You know this track reminded me of Kool Keith via your delivery/contents,had that
Deltron 2020 vibe popping off too i thought,anyways,yeah i liked this track,the alpha
male who's dominant thoughts or realm really showed here via the infusion of self-
hype,i also thought the subject matter was refreshing and original also,i saw this in
the OM section and was going to leave feed there,until i saw and heard it here in audio
mic,you took me by surprise really as i remember your alias and your a musician i
believe,so props on delivering this in rap form,nice track well worth the listen,and i understand how it tallies via your opening lines,but I do believe the title is under-
whelming though (that may be just me with that typed),good work...peace
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2018 at 9:57pm
Thanks for the feedback Juice, most of my stuff is socio-political or self-hype.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2018 at 9:04pm
can definitely tell you're from detroit. I know that dialect anywhere. you remind me of an old homie of mine out that way that used to rap under the name "teck", he was way more polished, but yall have a similiar vocal tone. you kinda had a king gordy type vibe at the 28 second mark too. definitely a different type song..I like how you use your voice to add inflection, but I find your layers need to be smoothed out really.

sidenote... is that you with the saxophone in that other video? get it in bill clinton if so.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic