Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rapper T - Rep For The City
    Posted: 27 April 2018 at 1:26pm
New shit going on an LP

Feed would be appreciated AF

https://soundcloud.com/rapper-t/rep-for-the-city

Is what it is, peace

Edited by Neek - 13 May 2018 at 9:59pm
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 5:22pm
You right... feed would be appreciated. What’s your move now that you know this?
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 9:24pm
Keep trolling killer
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 10:14pm
I gave you the benefit of the doubt, didn’t think I’d need to spell it out for ya.

You made two posts both are yours own asking for feed. Yet you made 0 posts providing the same thing you asking for. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
But you do you.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 11:00pm
Thanks for bumping the post again king poo ya fuckin' troll, you posted 3 times on my posts with no feed, eat a dick!
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 11:51pm
rapper t. Lord Punani is highly respected.  Show em the respect and he will grant you lienancy. Truth 
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2018 at 12:20am
Oh thanks daydizzle for the bump. As for Lord punani he needs to put his hands in an ankle grinder if he's trying to garner respect telling me to give feedback, FOH lol
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 7:59pm
ill try and peep this on the weekend cause you gave me lots of feedback
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:23am
So I wanted to hate but it was better than i expected it would be. Production is pretty good and the mixing on the vocals go well together with the beat. Grimey feel. But that's what yall Brits is all about.

Flow for the most part was okay but you did fall off a few times. This was especially noticeable at the parts where you suddenly speeded a line up to try and hit the drum, snare or whatever.

Also, try to enunciate better. Some words I couldn't understand because you slurred your speech. This might again be a flow issue as other parts were crystal clear.

And to close this off with: the beat. I fucking hated it lol. The pitched vocals were cool but the main melody and stuff just wasnt for me.
#Bananas

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 9:06am
Thanks for the feed Endeavor, funny too cos I come from nz, glad it sounded Brit dough lol.

Thanks for noticing instances of the vox that weren't perfect too, that's golden, on the beat side of things that's great feed as well, this is an early project so only up from there :)

Thanks again for the feed, stay up, keep elevating
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:02pm
so I realize im off by a weekend :P but last one was a bit hectic. anyway - I embded the joint for you as well.

as far as song goes. I really dug it. you have a real classic style. in no way dated, but very much resonates on a universal level.

"from the east where the streets are badder"

I dont have much to dislike about this being honest. beat was super dope, song itself reminded me of the west..so thats a big thumbs up.

overall youve improved massively and I like this song alot.
#Bananas
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:12pm
Mad feed like a spree at maccas thanks Neek. Means a lot homeboy, C city NZ about to rock the world with tracks elevating like escalators over here. Thanks to the work of the forebears like you Neek. Stay up and risen homie, peace!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic