Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RosenBoss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RosenBoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BigTex
    Posted: 13 September 2018 at 3:51am
I used to go by the name BigTex - it was sort of a personal for me, maybe like slim shady to Eminem. Haha. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you all. It is my favorite I wrote, but want some feedback on it. If I record a track, this will be the one. Never wrote a second verse to it and haven't found a fitting hook for it either. So...

I don't give a fuck about your clique
I give a fuck about your bitch
On her knees sucking my dick
And your grandma flickin her wrists
I don't give a fuck, if you don't give a shit
So taste my fists as it mixes with your spit
I see you got your nine...
But I got my five...
Quick draw, take two, let's see who standin alive
'cuz I'm bullet proof...
They skid right by
But your face ain't fist proof
I can tell that by your eye
So bounce kid and leave your chick
She still need to suck my dick
If you had balls you'd be pissed
Run up with clenched fists
But your spark ain't got no Flint
So go ahead and buck to big T
Fuck up and knuck to big T
E,X, BigTex...
Call in a gourney - cuz you just met death

Side note - I decided to go by RosenBoss as it is more fitting to where I am in life. No longer thuggin, in corporate America, married, kids, you know...older. BigTex was a lot of fun and it was an easy monniker to rhyme with. RosenBoss is more challenging, especially because my style incorporates a lot of third party references to myself. (Not sure why).
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 2:00am
First off, welcome to the site. 
Appreciate the little info at the beginning as it somewhat aided with a few of the references in your last couple of lines. Having said that, I think this verse might be elevated in terms of quality if you turn it into audio, as you already stated yourself. From a pure text stand point, it felt basic at a lot of spots. Simplicity is actually a great basis to have in your verse, but the references and concepts you used, especially in the beginning, were rather basic and repetitive. Rewording some of your concepts, such as the 'spark/flint' could improve the verse, although the concept is, again, not overly new. There certainly were highlights though, I liked the 'fist proof/eye' segment. I also appreciate the short line structure and your flow was smooth. In any case, looking forward to read more. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic