Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Said & Done - iLL, Neek, Doom
    Posted: 25 September 2019 at 1:47pm
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2019 at 1:50am
OK Ok, now listen ppl, if you Noumenon post in this thread again without leaving
feedback, I'll ban you for 24hrs,if you have beef make a new thread (which will
help your post count) or go to call outs.

iLL, I'll clean this thread up soon.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2019 at 1:39pm
Wow you guys just all gained a new fan props all around I’m feeling the whole vibe. There was a couple lines I thought stood out in both verses and everything was locked in tight. The second verses quality seemed more clear that’s my only criticism. Way to go hard guys!
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2019 at 5:53pm
This was dope, so different from what I usually hear you guys drop, which to me is generally grimey as fuck. Lovin the nujabes beat. I felt the hook did it up proper.

iLL if that was you on the first verse, I heard a whole talib vibe over this.

"Cans to the head like some Steve Austin shit"

haha I don't know why that stood out to me, but this is dope, gonna get a few plays on my end for sure.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2019 at 1:22pm
Thanks for feed guys
I can only fall off in space...
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2019 at 3:59pm
As promised, this was just straight out Ripe, fuck i'd pay money for this, everything was just so
polished the beat was banging ya'll brought your game hard on this one, i've got ppl looking at
me funny on the train as my head can't keep still, i'm going to give this another whirl as soon as
i've finished typing this out, truly a real RIPE collab here fella's, highly enjoyable and well and truly
nailed...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2019 at 8:39pm
thanks all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic