Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Five Fingers
    Posted: 08 December 2019 at 8:11pm
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 9:08pm
What in retardation is this? Neek told me you dissed me... i can’t tell with that feature on your voice... that was an awful, awful decision.
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 9:21pm
Why have you filtered your vocals to sound like someone hiding their identity on the news? Could barely make out a word you were saying.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 9:44pm
Okay. I dug the switch ups and most of the beats. However the deep voice took some clarity away from the mix. It made it hard to make out what were you saying. Idk if you were going for the captain Murphy duality type of effect or what. The kanye bit didn't have to go for that long to get us into what your verse was going to be like. Track is much too long for that effect on the mix. Trust your own voice man. Would of been much different if you switch between your natural voice and the deep one. Glad to see some activity on LA though.
I can only fall off in space...
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

What in retardation is this? Neek told me you dissed me... i can’t tell with that feature on your voice... that was an awful, awful decision.

No diss lmao

Thanks for looking at it lmao
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Okay. I dug the switch ups and most of the beats. However the deep voice took some clarity away from the mix. It made it hard to make out what were you saying. Idk if you were going for the captain Murphy duality type of effect or what. The kanye bit didn't have to go for that long to get us into what your verse was going to be like. Track is much too long for that effect on the mix. Trust your own voice man. Would of been much different if you switch between your natural voice and the deep one. Glad to see some activity on LA though.

Thanks for looking at it I've been looking a certain way to mix my voice so it sounds better 
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by DjFlame2 DjFlame2 wrote:

Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Thanks for looking at it I've been looking a certain way to mix my voice so it sounds better 
probably a EQ issue.
I can only fall off in space...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic