frank white View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

First Audio Battle Winner

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #13
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LLNWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New tracks
    Posted: 27 October 2005 at 3:28pm

01 Track 1.wma

02 Track 2.wma

04 Track 4.wma
Here are 3 of my 4 new tunes hope you enjoy, no hate please if you dont like sumin say why but im pleased wid these

Edited by frank white
the punching machine

bad boy 4 life biggie smalls was the illest
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 6:39pm

First one... lol, real talk at the start huh... Well ya confidence and ya delivery are better, flow, well the beat is a lil too slow and that fucks with you a bit... sometimes it's real stop-start but at other times, like towards the end, it's pretty nice

Second one... haha... the beat!!! I like this shit man... Seriously... All the quotables I've seen in ur writtens and yeah... flow is better here, delivery is definitely hype, I mean ya accent is ya accent, it's not foreign to me so that shit's cool... This is good, really like the energy u brought with it and the samples were hot

Fourth one... whoooooooa this beat is OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDD! Renegades again... DJ Abstrizzle dizzle on the beat! "I ain't even from Leeds" < lmfao... Jews in Gaza... Flintoff to an extent... Blackadder venemous reptile... lmao... ahhh quotables... lol, ya flow is OK, but at times strugglin' to keep up with this... lmao, question for Jada, hot shit... Likin' the lyrics here, delivery is like, low-key, oldschool-ish... SJ hahaha, flow is cool at times, delivery is straight... some cool lines here n' there too, straightforward but cool...

Good shit, elevation... the first one wasn't as strong as the second two, second was def the best... keep doin it

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 6:42pm
Thanks for the feed O the Nazi or first one is ment to be more a spoken word piece more than a flat out hip hop song but cheers for the talk of elevation.
the punching machine

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 6:52pm
FUCK, SHIT, I got tourettes!

lmao

The first had a real slow beat, like olion said, so you can spit it again to a faster beat and it can work. The second one, you had energy that was different than anything you've dropped before. Very hyped and aggressive. Flow did improve as well. I never like that beat, but orion loves it.

On the last one, your flow was different than anything else, you rode the beat nicely on the first half of your verse. You had some nice quotables in this as well. Still improving. You show growth, which most of the established people never do anymore.

Edited by King Jehu
Insert something rappy here
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 9:21am
I liked the first one, altho its a thing a lotta people talk about its not really somethin people put on a beat, i liked it in the slow beat as well...i duno tho, it doesnt really work with the skit at the start then that verse, plus wen u sed "brutal" it sounded camp as fuk, lol, it was a decent track, plus it was less immigrants takin ya job more they had no jobs at all

lol @ the second one....rofl @ using that clip, YEHHHH!!!! I liked this man, couple lines loss the beat a little but yeh I liked this...i thought ya voice was a bit stupid wen i first herd it but its actually growin on me now, you held it down on this one, saw the lyrics and that b4

I Loved that 4-5-1 formation line, the way you spat it, real nice...Black Adder quote was GHETTO....lmfao @ recylin ya rhymes, lol lol...linford christie of this race...hahaha, sjay was pretty hot here, it kinda had an old skool feel to it, i think the lyrics went with this beat really well to be honest, the beat was hot too...old skool shit, niceness
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 9:41am

Ite heres ur Feed lol

1st track..I wasnt Really Feeling i mean it wasnt bad, just not my shit...The start was nice all the talking The beat was Cool...but waaaaaayyy to slow which made u sound like u was bored Wen spitting...Flow is cool tho, Sometimes it was choppy for a good few seconds then picked up Again..Lyrics were nice and the Delivery was Solid

2nd Track..Much better, U sound better on these dark beats, Flow is nice Kept in running consistant throughout, Delivery was on point..Emotion was cool..A few nice lyrics in here that stood out. The beat was real nice...Track was definatly Nice.

3rd Track..Just like the second the beat is ill props 2 Renegade. Flow is again Consistant It ran smoothly Throughout the audio..emotion was onpoint, Delivery was there Alot of nice lyrics in this piece man, kept em hittin...Shit was nice

Overall- These are sum nice tracks, Keep it like this and ur Album shud definatly Be worth the listen

-1-

..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 4:00pm
lol, 1st one starts out talkin...this is betta than tha othaz i've hurd from ya (audio battles)...is slow...sounds like straight real talkin track here...flow is a bit choppy but i undastand...sounds like u talkin a poem ova a beat to me...personally

track 2, lol, starts out personal wit tha shout out to Gades, the beat is "good", lol, i caught the coldplay line as i've seen in one of ya texts...this flow is betta than the 1st. i say keep practicin n you'll keep gettin betta...at 1st i couldnt even undastand u on some audios

track 4- beat's catchy,kinda old school , lol..i caught some cleva lines in this....underground line...i caught the jada line..like jada is gunna hear ur question..ha...u made ya point clear in this tho about hip hop missin tha basix...

urm, some nice lines, and then some "iight" lines..this is actually a good step up...ya stay elevatin and thats whats important...1
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 45-38-4
Form: LLWLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 4:39pm
first track, i agree with poem ova beat, but that works wit what you talkin about sum gud lines in der, the way u said muuuney was weird but made it work, its gud u chattin with a english accent, i aint listened to 2 many audios on LA but theres alot of mcs dullin it down, a gud listen.

2nd beat better simpson line made me laugh as well as the ladies man heamaphrodite, gud lines in der, the hard like smoking cracked me 2 b, phat line,

the last gotta b da best gud flow, recycle line was gud, u changed style an voice halfway through but it was alrite flowed better, im stoned an it pumped at me 2 gud shit b 

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 7:01pm
since i listened i might aswell leave feed - plus ya asked me too

personally i thought these was ight, you dont sound to bad

only problem is ya accent, ya cant really do much bout this, but it just reminds me of dizze rascal really dont like the garage scene

thought the lines was good, for content i liked the nazi one, the others had sum good lines in em too

but part from the voice it was better than i thought they'd be
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:38pm
upping for more feed i got 4 more now as well im doing 10
the punching machine

mcweak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcweak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 6:44am
It sounds to me like your rhythm is erratic in your verses. 
http://mcweak.com
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:41am

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA^

Oh jesus that was so funny

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 11:01am
lmfao...word
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 4:59pm
fuck
the punching machine

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:11pm

listening to the second track.. good god Jehu is a monster...

"never know my confidence!".. " can't beat this illness ".. haha @ the yellow line, whoaaa.. " I ain't no ladies man, cause a ladies man is a hermophodite " lol..

"on the earth to change it".. "hate on my flow"... "hate it or love it, the frank whites on top, I thought I told you fuckers we wont stop " you shoulda added a diddy-esque "take that take that" to the end of the line with an adlib, woulda been sick..

take over like jay hova! .. I always come with my spurs.. lol@ using the sample. that was hot...

You had alot of energy on this one brother, I felt you should have stressed certains lines more, to give em more of an impact. Adlibs would help your style alot, adding a 'OH!" or "whoo" to the end of your punches give em more impact. If you listen to any punchline mc, its a trick they use. People will naturally mimmic something they hear, so if they hear you whooing, if they were thinking it, it'll stick more. Just some advice. I liked the joint, you an jehu made a dope team.

#Bananas
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:14pm
cheers man
the punching machine

20theTruth View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 16-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:49pm
adlibs for self - hype like persay a Whoo Kid

like "woooooo" "DAMN!" "chea!"

alawys accentuate.

u are the punching machine i will give you that.
vastly improved from everything you've done in the past.

i thorougly enjoyed it, altho u know that accent gets me
the lyrics and production held it together and worth listening.

props Pusha Man
no more
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic