Introductions: Fox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fox
    Posted: 26 August 2016 at 1:28pm
Wadd'up?

UK writer here, looking to expand my writing skills - this place active? So many dead forums these days.

Fox
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 1:37pm
Welcome homie!
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 3:08pm
What's your bag? We have preliminary stages of a topical league kicking off, 1 bar battle league about to start, crew tourney about to start...

Alongside regular OM challenges of 'Open Mic king' (often referred to as King of the Open Mic or KOTOM) and Word Drop we've kicked off an Audio Mic King which is essenilly the Audio version of the KOTOM

So yeah, we do alright...
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 4:37pm
Greetings Fox.
Welcome to LA, enjoy your stay.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 5:03pm
Welcome to LA Fox
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 5:16pm
Welcome
#bananas
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 5:36pm
Welcome to the site. 
Go my Minions!

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 5:52pm
Hola, welcome to la, be sure to read all the site rules/battle rules before doing much. Look forward to seeing what you got in open mics (OM's) or any audios you can cook up.
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 6:34pm
Thanks for the welcomes all!

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

What's your bag? We have preliminary stages of a topical league kicking off, 1 bar battle league about to start, crew tourney about to start...

Alongside regular OM challenges of 'Open Mic king' (often referred to as King of the Open Mic or KOTOM) and Word Drop we've kicked off an Audio Mic King which is essenilly the Audio version of the KOTOM

So yeah, we do alright...

Sounds interesting man, nice to see things going on.

I'd say i'm into a bit of all of those, no real preference, just want to up-skill my pen game, any reason why I can accept a call-out? I couldn't see a reason in the rules, unless I overlooked it.
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 6:53pm
You need 20 points to be out of "Newbie" status, then you can battle.
Just make 20 posts (Cypher games, OMs / feedback)
And you'll be there in no time.
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Ridley Squat Ridley Squat wrote:

Sweet, thanks for the info, wanted to drop a vote on a few battles but couldn't, I'll look at posting around a few other places first Thumbs Up
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 7:15pm
Welcome to the site man.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Fox Fox wrote:

Originally posted by Ridley Squat Ridley Squat wrote:

Sweet, thanks for the info, wanted to drop a vote on a few battles but couldn't, I'll look at posting around a few other places firstĀ Thumbs Up

We had a problem a while back with people who'd rock up, agree to a battle, then disappear into the ether...the 20 post rule helps avoid that without putting too much of a barrier onto eager new members like yourself

Welcome, sure you'll get to the 20 posts in no time and will be able to enjoy everything the site has to offer.
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2016 at 10:35am
Cheers guys
Jimmy badass View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jimmy badass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2016 at 6:19pm
Welcome to the site. I am new here also
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic