Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Drugs
    Posted: 20 February 2019 at 4:54pm
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2019 at 12:18am
the lyrics in this is impeccable
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2019 at 2:51am
nice cool flow here iLL. . very laid back and controlled. the punch ins are clean where you used them. second verse the flow really picks up here. . again, very controlled. this is a nice beat btw. . has a really dope vibe to it. almost calming. Neek coming in, always with that dope delivery and energy. when i read replies on RR where people are trying to compare you to Jay Z i just want to reach through the monitor and gouge one of their eyes out lol . . 

smooth flow, great lyrics, once iLL gets his mic quality straight he will be on another level with this shit. Neek, been on another level hahah . nice collab fellas. im so glad to hear everyone making these tracks together 
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2019 at 11:49am
Word Approve

I like the topic, the beat and bars, listened 3 times before posting this.

Wish I had 3 times as much to say in my post's but never the less this track is large.

Thanks for sharing!
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic