LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:57am
Oh my jesus lord mother of mary... wtf

Ok I cant see this battle goin any other way, But Homonic has a point
So what we will do is say its 1nil J n N... an if the other dudes wanna explain votes again a lil wid the new verse then they can. Then its done if not im givin this until the other verses are in in the other battle an whoever is leading goes thru at that time.

www.myspace.com/illsta
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 11:59am
Im cool with that..
sparta View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
..Палач..

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 37-13-2
Form: LWWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 6:32pm
Revote...

Originally posted by sprta sprta wrote:

Perfecto,

Flawless flow as always, first line really nice, second one even better, smooth flowing and a hard hit, ladyboys punch hilarious, next one keeping it up nicely too, and the closer was a pretty smooth transition with a nice set-up too. Multies on point throughout, nice hits, internal rhymes added depth to it too. Probably one of the best 10-liners I've ever seen. 9.5/10

Junior Shade,

Nice opener, good setup, was feeling the play a bit but could have been better, next line picked it up a bit, the play was nice, don't think ive seen it anywhere before so nice one, next one wasn't too hot tbh but the setup was smooth, next one good punch (sparrow?:S, lol) good play too, closer was probably your best bar, nice funny hit. Nice verse, but not the best I've seen from you tbh. 8/10

Nepenthez,

Not a bad opener, alright setup but the two didn't seem to be linked but w/e, was a nice bar, ncie internals in the next one but the satan stuffs been done before so wasnt feeling that line too much, next one was a really funny play,  loved it, great bar, bit of a streched one for your 4th bar, but the punch was okay I suppose, nice setup in ya closer but wasnt feeling the play to be honest. Multies on point here too, flowign stretched at times, and some really nice lines such as the Wii one slightly offset by some not-too-good ones. 7.5/10

Demonic,

Your opener was slightly poor, no real hit in it tbh, next one was oookay I suppose...quite a nice concept, next one continued the theme but didn't add a lot to it tbh, a bit of a wasted bar, next one was your best IMO, two nice hits in each line, closer was poor, didn't really have anything in it...Overall this verse wasn't great (I've seen you drop better, against Dalinquent for example), one nice bar and one okay one tarnished by the rest of it being quite filler-ish really. Nice enough flow, it was on point, no real multies in there though. 6/10.

Hmmm...this takes it to 15.5/20 for each set of verses....

I'm going to have to give my vote to Junior Shade and Nepenthez as I think consistency is important in tag-battles, and two good verses win over a very good one and a slightly poor one.

v. JS/N
Не все потеряно пока...
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:04am
Thanks

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 7:14am

Senor = Dope Verse. Mad Flow And Multies As Usual, But I Gotta Say, WHAT THE FUCK WITH THE LADYBOYS THING :@ I Clicked The Link....Thats Disgustin.I Dont Even Wanna Know Where You Found That Shit.Anyway Opener Was Ok, Next Bar Was Funny,LMAO @ Ladyboys, Behind The Shade Punch Was Dope, Closer Was Funny, Overall A Dope And Entertaining Verse :D
Junior = Opener Was Dope, LMAO @ Date Service For Stoners That Was Cool.Next Bar, Bit Irrelevant But Still Funny. Narrow Minded, Again Irrelevant But Funny, LMAO @ The Closer. Overall Dope Verse, Nice Flow And Multies, Dope Punches, I Feel You Coulda Came A Little More Personal, But Nevertheless It Was Hot :D
Nep = Aint Seen You Spit For A While, But You Still Got It, Opener Was Hot, Next Bar, Vein You Fag Seemed A Bit Forced, But LMAO @ Anal Crabs, And Nice Punch. Wii Bar Was Hot, Next Bar Was A Bit Meh, LMAO @ Closer...Hmm, Ive Seen You Spit Better, But Still It Was Dope, Some Nice Punches, Good Flow, Keepy It Up :D
Dem = Hmmm... Okish Verse, Better Than I Expected From You To Be Honest, But Still Werent Hard Enough. Opener Was Weak, Had No Point To It,LMAO @ The Word Tackie, But Mackie Line Was Funny,Next Bar Was Weak, Next Bar Bout Liquid Was Ok, Closer Was Okish. Overall I Feel You Could Have Came A Tad More Personal And With Stronger Punches.

Overall Nice Battle, I Would Rank The Verses In The Same Order They Were Dropped, Which Is

Senor
J
Nep
Dem

If Demonic Had Stronger Punches And Personals I Think They Mighta Took This, But He Didn't, So J And Nep GMV

ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 2:58pm
Ok J n N

Advance KO

www.myspace.com/illsta