Author
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.I.P. B.I.G.
    Posted: 09 March 2004 at 11:19am

It was 7 years today... the meaning of hip hop beef changed forever. Two unsolved mysteries, the first was Pac's death, the second, Big's. The Notorious BIG was second only to that who he followed into the afterlife, but the argument of who the best was will never really be settled. Regardless of where you stand on the issue, keep in your thoughts that ghetto soldier who spoke for so many, influenced so many and is still alive in many of our rhymes. Despite the fact that Diddy was the catalyst for the corrosion of rap music, making it more of a flashy, bragging, money this, money that bullshit, Biggie remained in touch with his humble beginnings. Like he said in the song "Juicy" 10 years ago, 
"call the crib, same number, same hood." He kept it real.

R.I.P.
B.I.G.

Insert something rappy here
Noxious View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 63-59-3
Form: NWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Noxious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 2:05pm

R.I.P Biggie

peace -1-

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 10:51pm
It took way too long for someone to answer to this. This is too great of a rapper to be forgotten.
Insert something rappy here
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2004 at 3:44pm

Word to all that.

RIP

Abstrakt View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 32-17-2
Form: LLNNWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Abstrakt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2004 at 4:23pm

Best song:Machine gun funk  he was one of THE best rappers ever.

RIP

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic