Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BaByGyAlL_BlAzE View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-5-0
Form: Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaByGyAlL_BlAzE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nigguh muhta fuck u
    Posted: 01 November 2003 at 9:55pm
..yea i know that challenge you sent was a mistake just an ~illusion~/ theres no way you just signed on GM and started off ~losin~/ theres a big ass list of emcees and its me you ~choosen~/ and if you see bottles flien its ~delluzion~ there ~booen~/ you aint even get out yet and you reps already in ~ruins~/ you trynna keep up, but there no need in ~pressuen~..

(punches)
..this niggas a trick he keeps it all in the ~family~ he looks up to pac and em..and wait his cousin ~stanley?~
(his profile his influence is his cuz)lol..im dissin his kin, so already he cant stand ~me~/ San Antonio never been a well known rapper from there..so let me ask.. thier lines comin in ~handy?~

..ya punches couldnt hit hard if you used ~eaclamation~ ~marks~ cause you cant out 'em together right, like a bike wit missin ~parts~ your a special one cuase after you im done battelin ~newbies~ all yall just bench warmers, stuck in the beginning of ~rudy~

::need no's::
..Rudy's a movie on a boy that dreamed of playin football, and at first people thought he sucked so he didnt get game time..
whatever bitch
Ecliptik View Drop Down

Stats: 3-0-0
Form: WWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ecliptik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2003 at 11:35pm

Who u dissin? 2meo? Far too many spelling mistakes tho.. "pressuen" did u mean "persuing"? Some ok lines towards the end.. but generally not very hard hitting. too basic

Project Mayhem!
~ You know I got the kitty trained and shit! ~
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaByGyAlL_BlAzE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2003 at 7:43am

ma bad clip, that happens when ppl type to fast,.....

>>>>

people say u need to be kicked of this openmic site//
well shit nigga im gonna do just that tonight//
ask me to join ur crew and ill decline the invite//
uve got mental issues if u think ur raps are tight//
i know u'll be comin at me with that lame "yo mamma" shit//
u'd be better off if didn't even submit//
isn't it about time you shut up and quit//
nigga ive got a plan formulated and ill see to it//
that u dont leave this battle alive, lesser still with a victory//
u aint even contreversial nigga ur just contradictory//
i fantasize about killin u, i hope u can picture me//
i hate u to a greater extent than the fukkin "L.A.P.D"//
u aint won a battle yet and u never will//
droppin shit like "ur momma takes the pill"//
ur tryin to produce better rhymes but nigga, u aint got tha skill//
u'd better start runnin before i close in for tha kill//

whatever bitch
Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #9
Stats: 18-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 12:32am

yo clip its kinda stil safe thou cos she aint english, so she writes good for a sum one who aint english..

i think yea HOT BLAZE... MEO WATCH OUT SHE COMING FOR YEA U LIL CHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my life ave been tryin to defy whats wrong and whats right, i jus hope now producing, can sequence my life.....
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaByGyAlL_BlAzE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 5:04am
thnx B, appreciate dat
whatever bitch
Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 11:30am

Why is your English better than some of... most of these English peeps???

Adios...

Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 11:32am
i'd say on dayz blaze yea type better english than me girl..tru...
all my life ave been tryin to defy whats wrong and whats right, i jus hope now producing, can sequence my life.....
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 11:42am

Rule, you could gouge her eyes out and chop off her fingers but she'd still type better English than you!

Adios...

Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 11:49am

innit....

i admit my spelling is bad dogg.

but fuck it i can still order my special fried rice and curry thou...

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 11:58am

I'ma spit in before I serve it you, though!

Adios...

Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 12:22pm
lol......
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaByGyAlL_BlAzE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 3:59pm
reason i speak beter english, ionno, but i guess it could be cus of the fact ive been speakin english with everybody i know since i can tak,.. + another3 languages,..
whatever bitch
Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 4:13pm
aite smart ass....
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BaByGyAlL_BlAzE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 4:50pm
lol, is ok B, i know u jealous...:p
whatever bitch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic