Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: R3-B2) Sparta vs Dressed2kill
    Posted: 07 February 2008 at 2:32pm
20 lines
First to 5 or 3KO
Crew Votes Allowed
ALL Votes MUST be explained

Vote swaying will be deleted
Only Verses and Votes allowed, all else will be removed.
No bitching, use the thread provided

if you cant make the deadline see me BEFORE the deadline or you'll be treated as a no-show

all verses must be in by: 15th Febuary 2008 at 23:59 GMT
(thats UK Time, so don't try an claim "Time Difference" as an excuse)

theres no "you spit first", all verses have the same deadline so dont wait for your opponent.

DO NOT POST YOUR VERSE. PM your verse to me! if you have problems PM'in it to me, my email address is in my profile, so Server Errors are not a valid excuse

Votes will last for 1 week from when the verses are posted.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 6:48am
Sparta:

Quote ~his msn has a virus that sends links and shit at you all the time
~in the godfather some dude whose about to get killed gets a horse's head put in his bed

When I'm done with you, this fucker'll be hard to repair
Iunno what gets laughed at more with him, his bars or his hair
Take your played shit elsewhere, that junk'll never be stylish
The dude's lines getting more predictable than his MSN virus
You nowhere fuckin' near a pro, it's clear this loner fears me
We've battled 3 fuckin times, an' he still aint got nowhere near me
I own you clearly, boy your rappin' ain't toppin' this
This clown gets a fuckin vote against him when he's battling novices!
Your rhymes the crap of the century, boy, you rap elementary
I'll show your rapping's history, like Tupac documentaries
Your girl's on anyone's dick son, she ain't had your cock in a while
Only time you'd get head in your bed's fuckin' Godfather-style
You ain't smooth kid, one word outta you an' you'll be chewin' the metal
Comeon sonny, the only thing ice-cold about you is your record (-10...)
I won't stop till this clown gets a spanking;
Why you happy Snoopy's back, Josh? You'll just go down in the rankings!
You got here through a noshow, but theres no chance of repeat, son
It's clear this clown's praying for a bi (bye), like he was after a threesome
You'll be sent down by a pro...the usual story for this chump
So it's clear we'll see Dress on the ground like the floor of a stripclub

DTK:

--Expos--

*In the thread "What inspires you to write" he puts..(quote) "

these days, its when i have to (for battles, etc)...the motivations just gone "

*Gary Sheffeild's hitting style is totally akward..hes a baseball player from the new york yankess anybody that watches baseball should know what I mean

*http://www.aucc.ca/publications/media/1999/12_06_e.html    He was born in 1989..the same year a tragic school shooting happened

Its Gonna Be Easy To Put This Dyke In A Hearst

Cuz Goin Against Me?He Aint Even Motivated To Write His Verse!*

Now Dont Tell Me Its Not Ironic That Sparta Is Favored To Fall

Hes A Uni Student,But Couldnt Pass A 'Bar Exam' If He Majored In Law!

Kid You Cant Get Props,But In This Shit Im More Than You Can Handle

Because We All Know Sparta Is Only Remembered For Loosing Battles!

Il Beat You Till Your A Pulp!Punch Until This Whore Is Sore

Spartans Were Known For Burtal Tactics!...But You Dont Even Do Horrorcore

Il Bury Fakes,I Murked 37 Dudes And This Guy'll Be Next

You Were Born In 'Sheffeild' No Wonder Ya Whole Style Is Messed!*

Your Fucked Up,Nobody Voting For S We Knows Hes A Lame Queer

His Birth Is A Bigger Tragedy Than The Shooting That Happend That Same Year!

I Clowned Your Flaws,Hit Ya Personally On Many Things..

I Left Sparta Totally 'Exposed In The Battle' Like Greco Roman Wrestlin

You Cant Last A Round Anymore,My Punches Leave Ya Plowed To The Floor

We'll Call Sparta A Apple,The Way Im Eating Ya Down To The Core!

Pound For Pound Im More,In Battles Your Gentle With Text

When My Punches Leave Ya 'Seein Double Screen',Like The Nintendo DS!

Im A Lyrical T-Rex,Favored To Take This So Next Time Look What ya Startin

Cuz This Aint The First Time Odds Havent Been The Demise Of A Spartan

Edited by Scotty32 - 16 February 2008 at 6:48am
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
sparta View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
..Палач..

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 37-13-2
Form: LWWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 4:05pm
ups...good battle josh
Не все потеряно пока...
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 12:33am
Nice verse..goodluck
The original comeback kid
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 1:21pm
Man, what the fuck is up wit voting here??? Fuck...

Sparta:
Lol @ opener. The hair punches are getting played to death on dtk, but this still got a laugh outta me. Personals are usually a good way to start off a battle...Next bar was good too. Again, a nice use of a personal...Next bar was strong as well. Another good personal that hit nicely...lol @ battling novices. The vote was canceled but it doesnt take away the fact that some DID vote against him lol. Good personal. I liked the transistional as well...Tupac documentary line was a nice play and good switch up from personal to wordplay...Godfather line was a tight play and very creative. I usually hate when people use "ya girl" or "ya mom" punches as it seems newbish to me, but i liked the play in this. Can be argued, however, that its indirect. It hits in my book tho as its still a nice diss...Ha, cold/record was dope. I loved the set up but for some reason metal/record doesnt rhyme (maybe accent? i dont know but usually the accent doesnt matter as the consonants will still sound the same). Lmao @ the snoopy punch! I swear i was gonna use the same punch on bolo but i took it out at the last minute. You used it nicely tho...Damn, the bi play was fuckin dope....Closer was pretty tight too. Ive seen a million dress plays but never used like this. This is the exact type of play that i would use. Good finish...Overall this verse was pretty dope, with great flow throughout with the exception of the one line that i stated.  Had a great mix of personals and plays. All which were used quite nicely and the wording worked good.

Dress:
Opener was a nice personal to start off with. I would have like to see it worked more aggresively tho. Good flow as the syllables were matched up well...Bar exam was a nice play, i've seen Orion use this before (or maybe used against Orion, dont remember) so that kinda takes away from the wow factor. Still a good play tho...Losing battles was nice too. Solid hit. I liked the set up too...Horrorcore was worded nicely IMO...Nice hit...Sheffield coulda been tight but its not worded good. "Ya style is messed" jus sounds forced IMO...Shooting was tight tho. Worked good and i liked the wording...Greco line was dope too...nice play and creative...apple was a good play too. This is a line that i would flip on you in a battle, as your talkin about "eating him to the core". So this is a risky punch to use against a pro. Lucky for you this battle was blind drops lol. Still i liked the play...Nintendo ds was dope, i dont like the set up the, as the pound for pound sounded off. But i thought the punchline itself was tight. Good hit...Closer was ok, as we've seen these punches already. Overall this was a pretty good verse. Had alot of nice plays and the flow was good throughout.

After breaking down both the verse, i thought it was a real nice battle. Dress had nice plays and some good hits. Sparta brought some nice plays as well but had great personals on dress which really hit hard cuz they were worked very well. And that was the difference in this battle. Sparta jus had great personals on dress and his verse was very polished with great set up lines. Good battle guys, props to both.

Vote: Sparta
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 2:23pm
Never got to say this cause it got closed, but great battle last round sparta...Now,

Sparta- Opener was nice, though you and many others have knocked the hair but it was still a cool personal..2nd bar was dope, lol, though his msn virus does send different questions/phrases sometimes but it was a great personal..3rd bar was alright, just really stating your better than him though it's a personal since you've beaten him many times already..lmao @ 4th bar, nice find...5th bar was a dope play, i liked it a lot, was feeling how you opened up with a bunch of personals and then focused on some plays..6th bar was dope as fuck, loved it...7th bar was "cold", really some hard stuff there...8th bar was killer..9th bar was another sick play..and closer was alright, haven't really seen anything like that but for some reason it fell short compared to all your other dope plays IMO...Overall, another polished verse from you and some class stuff in there..You opened up with the personal punches which was key and then you switched it up and came with really dope plays which was really tight..I thought this was a great all around verse with maybe only 1 or 2 bars i wasn't feeling were dope...

Dress- Opener was nice and a good personal..2nd bar was nice again, cool play..3rd bar was alright, it was nice and all but nothing amazing IMO..4th bar was dope, loved the connection with the horrocore and brutality..5th bar was a great idea but why didn't you put "ya whole style is messed up"?? Seems like it needed to be reworded though i liked the idea that you had you just seemed to forget to add some words or rearrange them...Dope 6th bar, probably required a little research but it was dope...lmao @ 7th bar, tight ass play..8th bar was another cool play though sounds a bit gay lol about eating him to the core but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a nice play...9th bar was really nice, loving that play..and the closer was alright but it didn't seem much different from the ones already used on sparta and many have been used..Overall, I was hoping you'd come a bit more personal though i did get the creative and nice plays i expected..It was a nice and solid verse..

Overall- Sparta came really nice here..The personal punches in the beginning one after another probably put him over Dress..Dtk, you had some really nice plays but so did sparta...And then, i thought sparta's personal punches were more killer than yours and really he just came with the more polished verse and took this battle with some dope stuff..Not that your verse wasn't nice, it's just that sparta's verse was really dope here...Dope battle guys, some great plays here

V/sparta...
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 11:20pm
2-0 Sparta..thanks for the great breakdowns guys
The original comeback kid
sparta View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
..Палач..

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 1:47pm
uppano...thanks voters so far
Не все потеряно пока...
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 6:27pm
OK

Sparta.. first bar played out..but though it was still good.. 2nd bar... this was good bar, nice creativity.. 3rd bar.. this was nice personal punch, deliver it good.. 4rth bar.. lol at battling novice, that was good personal.. 5th bar.. like the Tupac documentaries line that was a nice play...6th nice setup and good punch.. 7th bar.. lol nice diss  like the ice-cold as his record but metal/record don't rhyme completely.. 8th bar: again good personal punch.. lol at snoopy.. 9th bar.. again nice personal and bi was nice wordplay.. closer.. good finisher.. dope punch..

DTK...opener was  decent personal but not aggressive enough.. 2nd line.. 2nd line was nice play.. good punch.. 3rd bar: losing battle was nice personal.. 4th bar.. Nice personal punch.. 5th bar: that was average punch but wasn't feeling it strong.. 6th bar: this was nice work of research and good way to make a punch out of it, very creative.. 7th bar: nice play, good punch.. 8th bar... like the apple punch.. 9th: Nintendo DS was pretty creative.. closer.. wasn't feeling it strong...

Overall.. both spit pretty good verses.. Sparta has more personal punches and all of them landed pretty hard.. Dtk u had more creativeness and good solid punches.. but I was feeling more punches from Sparta... DTK was almost there jus needed a bit more personals... but nice battle..

Vote: Sparta
sparta View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
..Палач..

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 11:12am
thanks rameez...good battle dtk
Не все потеряно пока...
X-ACTO View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-4-3
Form: LLWNWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 4:29am

Hmm...Was Gonna Vote Up On This But See Sparta Already Took It.

You Overdid It Homes--
You In The Danger Zone--
You Shouldnt Be Alone--
--Notorious B.I.G
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:00pm
Sparta Goes thru
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic