Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got bored
    Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:54am
I'm The Best

rank me
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:20pm
Rank Me Damnit
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:07pm
Rank = Novice
Comment: Wack as fuck..

jus kiddin..
Madeye View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Madeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:59pm
"Let's see a show of hands, who think they better than me?"

Dude...  I'd imagine that a ton  of Cats here in LA would raise "both" hands, this line
is just askin' for controversy.  Well, the whole implication seems like controversy.
And I don't think you'd actually squashed it with this piece.

I'd say the highlight of this, in it's entirety, would be the clozer.
Audio-wise, the vocals was aiight, maybe with a little clean-up and re-adjustment of the levels
it'd be a more appealing piece...  but overall, was aiight.  Some decent shit in this, but some not-so good shit, as well.

Conceptually? - I'd have to say that the approach to this "statement" coulda' been' handled better.
But this just IMO...

Stay Up, mayng...
One ['1]

Edited by Madeye - 06 May 2008 at 5:03pm
<font color=darkgray>I'm only offended by those I respect... and I don't respect you[/COLOR]
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:13pm
^Neither you or ram are judges nor ae you no where qualified to had out rankings, so dont make posts in S4R...and if anyone is a noob, trust me, its you and rameez.

This track is dope. Beat is dope and ond of your best tracks that ive heard from you. Rode the beat well and showed good emotion. You've shown loads of elevation in audio lately and consistancy in the last couple audios that ive heard from you. Im tempted to rank you AMA only cuz you jus barely been consistant. But then i thought back to last 4 or 5 audios that ive heard, they've been consistantly hot and on point.

Now if the other judges agree wit me, i wanna tell you that im now holding you to a higher level than ever and if you drop some amatuer type shit, you will get ya rank lowered.

Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:15pm
^ lol who said I was ranking... check ma post again.. I was jus kiddin.. duh! FAG

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:58pm
props on the pro vote fatal...

uppin for more rankers
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Rameez Rameez wrote:

^ lol who said I was ranking... check ma post again.. I was jus kiddin.. duh! FAG

I dont care what your intentions were. Follow the fuckin rules and stop posting bullshit spam. Seriously dude. Its annoying...now go work on ya rhymes
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:34pm
lol at recieving two novice votes from two novices and 1 pro vote from 1 pro...hilarious

anyways, a rank would be nice...nep, pfeif, game, and the rest of u fuckers
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SageOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:55am
Pro.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic