Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Matt The Ripper View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 25-40-2
Form: WLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Matt The Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:52pm
Post in the open mic, you've been told before... quit bitching... and start dropping more.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2008 at 5:28am
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

maybe new s4r judges should be elected as the others are barely active these days? just a thought.

hay, i try but nobody seems to give a shit.

they'd rather moan than do something constructive.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2008 at 6:11am
To be honest, as I said in the thread you linked, I feel the entire idea is pointless/worthless, I just think it's unfair on those people TRYING to get a rank for them to post a verse up in the forum only to have it sit there achieving nothing.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Last Sesh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Last Sesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:54am
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

To be honest, as I said in the thread you linked, I feel the entire idea is pointless/worthless, I just think it's unfair on those people TRYING to get a rank for them to post a verse up in the forum only to have it sit there achieving nothing.

i totally agree and Matt you ho, write somthing worth raing b4 you ay my nam fag
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic