Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourny Bitchin’
    Posted: 13 April 2004 at 3:05pm

this is for any bitchin you need to do about battles

keep it in here and not in the battles

if you post crap in battles it will be deleted

bitch away people

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
SymBion View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SymBion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2004 at 5:30am
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I JUST SEEN A BIG ASS MISTAKE IN MY FUCKING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SAYS PROBLEM INSTEAD OF SYMBION MY FUCKING MISTAKE THAT WAS MY OTHER EMCEE NAME WHICH I USE ON OTHER SITES......AND I WAS TALKING TO SOME PEEPS FROM THAT SITE AND GOT CONFUSED!!!!!!! DON'T TAKE IT AS BITING I DID NOT BITE........I KNOW SOME OF YOU FUCKFACES OUT THERE WILL INSTANTLY LABEL ME A BITER BUT IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!!!!!!!!FUCK!!! HOW MANY MORE TIMES CAN I SAY FUCK????? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK............*RESTS ARM* FUCK THAT'S TIRING!!!!!!
Naite kurasu mo issho, waratte kurasu mo issho.

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2004 at 7:01am
dont use all caps in a post
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic