Forum LockedXFade: Revolution vs The Dynasty: Senor Perfecto vs Sageone (text)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senor Perfecto vs Sageone (text)
    Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:39pm
First to 3 votes wins
16 lines max
No crew votes
No-show = loss for the crew
Dynasty's member goes first
XFade's member has a week from Dynasty's member posted
Will not go to battle stats

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:42am
Check.
Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by MC Woods MC Woods wrote:

fuck the bitches and time wastin', imma go in with the first shot

Yo...

Sage is a herb... fact...  Fuck the fancy wordplay,
He has less presence here than his daughter on her birthday,
In the first place... your crew rides each other like gay men,
You're probably still hiding from better emcees than you like JBrenn,
¡Amen...!  Old folk are too sick... so I'm proud of my real age,
Stuck my hand up a turkey's ass at Xmas... still couldn't feel Sage,
We could battle inside a steel cage...  and leave you a mangled man,
¿How do you expect to beat me when you can't even handle RAM...?
LA is my domain...  You're in foreign lands like a pilgrim,
I could have Cee-Jay ghostwrite for me and still win,
I'm silver-tongued... and my cranium is lustrous like titanium,
I'll make your crew decay faster than the half-life of uranium,
¡You Homo sapien... faggot...!  I'm in my prime, mate,
While you twice tried to rape Swift Styles on a blind date,
After all the shit-talk your crew are still bitching, Sage,
Leave you Without A Name and Just Barely Breathing like Killswitch Engage...

Adios...Evil Smile
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 12:48am
Now we've all seen your schemes, but son, your lame ploys aren't toppin', brah.
Check the catalog, SP aint been fresh, since Game Boys were popular!

Ouch

You're just a rook, padre...with a phony and fake flow,
Another British kid with a bit too much frijoles con queso!
You lack cojones you gay folks, so now this menso's gettin' punched,
A "dozen" of you bad eggs, with not a juevo in the bunch!
Rip instrumentals when I bust, and expose this cowardly lion.
No beef, like low-calorie diets, Senor's got a personality crisis!
Catch this fallacy, hidin'. Punched so hard his brain can't fuckin' function.
Fuck Renegades? I may be a Sage, but you're the one tryin' to stuff an Onion!
You fuckin' lummox, don't you get it? You ain't Mexican, dude!
Venofade's been wack since about the second of June!
I'm wreckin' buffoons, drop your verse, you'll be regrettin' it, dawg.
I come with deadlier drops, like acid rain, I'll smash your brain, and call it espionage (SP OWNAGE)
The steadiest mock-ary, this is my house, and for real, no denizen is stoppin' me,
Only senors bringin' heat to wax are mexican apothecaries.

Ouch
-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 19-11-4
Form: LLLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:31pm

Perfecto - Verse was fire.. opener was delivered nice.. 2nd bar just killed it.. was a very nice personal and came off so nice.. pretty funny too.. 3rd bar was nice.. another funny punch.. pretty clever.. 4th bar was ok.. understood the concept but seemed kinda.. ish.. 5th bar.. liked the idea.. punch was delivered nice.. 6th bar.. was aiight.. took a shot at the crew.. the multie was cool.. but wasn't feeling the punch.. 7th bar was fucking hilarious.. and Sage is something else.. personal was used really effective.. Closer was tight too.. the set up was dope and you delivered real smooth..

Sage - the opener was gay.. a good idea.. but you didn't use it effectively.. the 2nd bar was funny.. lmfao @ the punch.. too much frijoles and con queso..haha.. 3rd bar was also nice.. and it had me laughing.. 4th bar was ok.. decent.. 5th bar.. seemed kinda stretched.. kinda threw off the flow.. punch was lame.. 6th bar was aiight.. the set up was kinda ish.. and I thought he was mexican/chinese.. anyways.. wasn't great.. 7th bar was pretty nice.. the set up sounded good.. but.. you stretched it too much in the punch.. thew me off in the flow again.. closer wasn't great.. you made a mexican joke yet you previously stated he's not mexican.. seemed like your contradicting yourself..

Overall - Senor had a fire verse.. flow was nice throughout the verse.. multies killed it.. Sage had a sick verse as well.. although some lines came off stretched his punches still landed pretty decently.. but I felt Senor stayed more consistant.. and his punches were more direct and personal..

Vote: Senor
Slick back in this shit.. time to put a hold on commotion
"See-sick'ness" in the mix cause I flow like the ocean..

..Slick..
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:45pm
I thought this was a tight battle...both verses had a few flaws in there but lot of good battle material in there...

SP - Although your verse was at times a bit simplistic but you still got in a lot of good shots, opening line was a dope diss I thought, nice wording on a punch he has probably seen before...wordplay on "presents" is obviously simple but it worked here because of the personal element, nice diss...next filler line was again a nice diss and I actually laughed at the JBrenn punch...feel Sage was a bit corny, I didn't like that one...but I did like the "amen" thing at the start, was styling, and the filler part was nice...handle Ram was funny, nice reference punch...I thought he was going to have been beaten of Ramez (or whatever) LOL...pilgrim simile was nice, sounds like something I would say!! I laughed again at the CJ punch LOL...I like how you used something people been saying about the crew battle (and a continuous theme you'd had) and used that as a punch, was sick...cranium perhaps better like "with a cranium as lustrous as titanium"? But uranium punch was dopeness...next punch was a funny reference punch...the closer I didn't get immediately, I had to google it...so that might hurt you with some other people that its so obscure, I think its ok...that and the Xmas punch could have been better...but still a very good verse

Sage - I liked your approach rhyme schemeage and you could tell some of your rhymes were audio focused...I think you got away with it though...anyways, opener was decent...I thought you could have worded it better...coz it was Gameboy Advance SP, could have worked "advanced" in there as a diss as well...would have been especially relevant considering his simple approach contrasting with your more advanced scheme...an opportunity lost! ...bit too much beans with cheese? you what? Speaking gibberish sir...using spanish terms I thought was unwise, I know he is called Senor but its kind of a risky tactic, I'd much rather you threw a punch referencing the point directly....and google tells me "it's heuvo, not jeuvo" *shrugs*...I think those two punches missed, I liked the dissing though....personality crisis was very nice, dope flow...next two were ok, I think flipping him is a bit questionable since you were supposed to go first and he jumped the gun but it was a good punch...I didn't get the Venofade punch & google can't tell me either, sorry...that's a miss...espinoage doesn't work as a wordplay, unless you are french...I liked the rhymeage though, slickness...LOL @ denizen as a diss...bringing it back to the 13th century!!! I thought the closer was ok, I thought the wordplay diss was coolio but I don't really see the relevance of Mexican apothecaries...I thought you could have got a stronger link between heat to wax than something else, if you were trying to tie it to the Senor thing I think it didn't work...was a nice diss but didn't hit amazingly hard...

Like I said, it was a nice battle...Sage came with a more advanced verse but had more misses...SP concentrated on his disses & jokes with a smooth rhythm to his verse...was a tough one to call, I certainly though Sage was more complex...but too many misses to carry him through, if he had managed to land a few more punches then he would have dominated...was a very crafted verse, shame a bit of punch was lacking

Vote = Senor
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:56pm
Senor- Opener was fire, perfect way to start it...2nd bar was a funny personal, lol @ the Amen in the next line starting...3rd bar was fucked up, lol, pretty cool though...4th bar was very very nice, the Ram play...Using CJ as your ghostwriting bar was hot, loved how you flipped that as an effective punch, even the setup was cool, with the pilgrims...Uranium punch was nice, liked it alot...Rape ya bar was alright, cool find for a personal and a funny personal also but didn't think it was that strong of a bar...Closer was nice, using songs from killswitch to come up with a solid closer, i did something very similiar against sparta...Anyway, hot verse...Sometimes hard hitting and then sometimes more tame but funny...I liked the mixture of punches and humor and thought you consistently came with it, don't think there was any single bar i really didn't enjoy or like...Flow and multis were nice and some setups brought chuckles...

Sage- Opener was alright, definitely could've been worked more effectively...2nd bar was pretty funny but not much of a hit...3rd was a little of the same, a funny play using spanish terms but not the most effective way to start a verse, rather start with fire than open up with little jokes...personalitity crisis was a nice bar and stuff an onion was a nice shot also...Venofade bar wasn't that great, it was a nice attempt at dissing the crew but you didn't do anything with it...Just stating they've been wack since they joined together on june 2nd(according to their crew page)...I liked espinoage alot, thought it was a tight bar...I thought the closer was nice, maybe a bit of a reach with the "mexican" part considering you said he isn't mexican in one of your setups lol...Anyway, twas a cool verse, but not as many strong hits as Senor brought though you did bring some funny bars in there, just didn't think you brought enough heavy hits compared to Senor who had some tight bars...Flow and multis were nice though and your setups also brought chuckles ha...Tight battle, very fun to read....

V/Senor
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:12pm
Senor Wins by 3ko
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic