Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle League Rules and Regulations
    Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:54am
Welcome to the Unofficial Battle League.

• 6 Emcee's per League.
  • 8 Lines per battle.
  • 1 Battle Per Week (Due on Saturdays).
  • Anyone can vote. Votes will be rejected at my discretion.
  • There will be 2 promotions and 2 relegations from each division, each season. (Which will last 5 weeks). Eventually, each division will have members with a similar skill level, meaning you can win any battle.
  • 1 Point for a win, 2 points for a KO, 0 Points for a loss
  • Votes will be first to 3. KO being 3-0.
  • The Wins and Losses WILL NOT be going on your battle record. Because of this, I will create a thread with all wins and losses recorded, with stats and rankings overall, and per division.
  • There will be End of Season awards. (Just for a bit of fun). And if its successful enough, a Hall of Fame. (Which again, will just be a thread with things like "Most ever battles won" - etc.
  • 1 No Show, and you will be warned. 2 No shows, and you will be automatically relegated, with all 5 battles being recorded as a loss, and all opponent will be awarded a default Win, worth 1 point.
  • Sign Ups will commence In week 5 of the season for new people who wish to join. New people will fill up the remaining spaces in the bottom division. If the division is already full, they will be places in a new division.
  • If someone wishes to opt out of the battle league, they can do so at any time. Any remaining battles they have will go down as losses. At the end of the season, they will be removed, and there will be a 3rd promotion from the subsequent divisions below.
  • In result of a tie at the top of the table, head to head results will determine who finishes top.
  • Due to the fact that there will be a fixture list, if you wish to write your verse prior to the battle being set up, you can. Please PM the verse to me. Please try to only use this option, if you feel you can not meet the deadline when the battle will be posted.
  • Time Zones will be Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
  • No Flips Allowed

The rules may be subject to change at any time.

Edited by NepentheZ - 04 July 2009 at 2:01pm

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic