Open Mic: tell me (need you to understand)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kt View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tell me (need you to understand)
    Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:35pm

as kt I spit what I really say/ you have the honor of finding out the truth today/I was  messed with I lost my mind they beat me till I fell in line so im here to speak my mind/ im not  blurting out what I think im just not tryna be like 50 or nsync/ murder inc isn’t real I spit what you feel you don’t do it/ you suck the world off the trick that you are prick cunt  show you why they call me dick/ if you on top of your game for so long monopolys gonna fall/ so sorry to yall/  cant tell you how long i waited for dominoes to just fall at my feet/ to give me the world/ if i can tell you all this listen to the girl/ i know some things dont go as planned/ but till then i need you to understand/ me show me a strand of dignity dont take my pride/ dont break my stride/im close to the edge/ move me im willing to lose my head

thats why(4x)

i need time (4x)

thats why(3x)

i need you

i need you to understand

you can play the music loud say it got no meaning but i aint ask you thats demeaning/ i see pricks like you then i look at me/ its so sad to see a lyrical tradgedy gradually slipping while im casually ripping at the bones of yous dont say im tripping/

kt View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:36pm
im staring this off can someone join in
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic