Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: - Can I Hollar at a Scholar? -
    Posted: 12 January 2012 at 3:07am

Dear sir...
A thread with my name, thought I wouldn't go by and see ya?
Yeah, we've had our ups and downs an rocked the boat like Aaliyah-
but I don't get all the hate, where's our mutual respect?
I try hard to be cool, even when I school you in text
It's just a part of the game, please don't be so defensive
You're not really that ugly, guess I got too intensive
Shoulda been more sensitive to your struggle
Shoulda shown more respect to your hustle
Shouldn't have shown so much muscle
Guess I get a bit too strong-armed whenever I tussle
But I digress, Scholar,  guess let's just bury the hatchet
I mean we've played match and smash it till it's become unattractive
We've both engaged with our wits
Exchanged with our hits
and in the strangest of twists
gOd himself even showed distaste for your diss 
You've openly criticised LI in your posts
sayin' that we just aren't fair to your bros
even linking battles we won to add flair to your quotes
But did ya see how many times Manc wrote "can we get some more votes?"
You had ya chance Duke, there was too many times to chime in
Ya coulda said who had the best concepts and who had better rhymin
Yet ya just question why do I win, come on man, we're both fighters!
You never vote, bro-  so how do you show who flows tighter?
And Orion's 90 and 4, could it be that we both are dope writers?
Promise ya, I try to be fair, told ya I hate havin' loose ends
a battle is just a battle, it's not how I choose friends
Hope ya don't get mad at me for droppin' my two cents
Cause I remember a time when you couldn't say "$n00z wins"
Look Renegades is a dope squad, every members got skills
BSD does his thing and O's fa sho has got some kills
Neek got the audios and Jehu drops some hot shit
Seen dope battles from Stal, n Cubes you mob them topics
I'm here to give credit where credit is due
seen you merc on Kosmosis and ya murdered Jehu
So I show respect to your crew and their specialties too
but just trust one thing, I ain't scared of no motherfucker here...
especially you.  

and that's real talk right there, Stank could put that shit on a shirt and get paid.

-XTC- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 19-11-4
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -XTC- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:20am
"GOd himself even showed distaste for your dissĀ "

Honestly.. You said that.. Forreal?..
Slick back in this shit.. time to put a hold on commotion
"See-sick'ness" in the mix cause I flow like the ocean..

..Slick..
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:43am
of course not, I didn't capitalize the G.

damn, niggas be trippin.
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:11pm
seems like very personal verse overall, it's like u are writing a personal letter to cuba telling him in a way that you are respecting him, his skills and his skilled crew. But he still being dick about you and your crew.. pretty much you're right and that's what I see from him.. so overall very well written the way you put your feelings.. 

ez

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:42pm
clever way ta put this down J5
i think you said what ya wanna say!!!!

================================
but I don't get all the hate, where's our mutual respect?
I try hard to be cool, even when I school you in text

LOL this is swag

============================
We've both engaged with our wits
Exchanged with our hits
and in the strangest of twists
gOd himself even showed distaste for your diss  

Funny shit this, good on the links

===========================
Promise ya, I try to be fair, told ya I hate havin' loose ends
a battle is just a battle, it's not how I choose friends

Standout fa me was this bar

Good observational piece this one J
looking forward to seeing the battle go off

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:22pm
Not strictly all accurate, but it's a dope drop...the hatred!!

Don't really want to turn this into a debate, we've already got one of those, but I'll give it a brief interlude

The criticism was the vets don't come and drop, so I come back and drop...even start battling...part of that is the competitive streak that comes with it, you're saying I should be like BSD but with all due respect to the dude, he's not battling...

I could rock up and be cool with whichever people I respect around here, drop some comments on open mics...I see you bumped the voting thread about Orion's old school battles, so if you've been back in the archives you'll have seen the depth & quantity of voting/feed I used to do. Now I don't have the same time, so it's limited to either dipping in & commenting or it'll be battling/verses & responding to shit like this...

All I see is complaints...you don't drop, you don't battle, you don't say anything on an open, why you only saying brief things on Chain's verses (maybe because he's clearly better than me & he doesn't need me telling him shit that he obviously comprehends?), why don't you comment on other people's verses...yo, I lost respect for you man, why you hatin'?!

I know we're both just embellishing our position to get a rise out of each other...shit, it's a battle site, that's the point right? Fuck it, in the end it's a waste of time...and if we're going to waste time it might as well be on bars...

But hey, at least I replied to this one instead of going to write a verse instead...Viva la, er, LA Pinch
BiggStankDogg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #7
Stats: 35-8-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BiggStankDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:50pm
Man, why you disrespectin' me?!?

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:53pm
First off, thanks for the feed to all the folks who fed, preciate that.

Second, I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers with this, just making some points. Guess ya gotta understand how I do things. Rather than bumping a thread to somebody or putting something about them in my personal sig, I prefer to tap into my creative side and write about it.

Now...

Quote  I could rock up and be cool with whichever people I respect around here, drop some comments on open mics...I see you bumped the voting thread about Orion's old school battles, so if you've been back in the archives you'll have seen the depth & quantity of voting/feed I used to do. Now I don't have the same time, so it's limited to either dipping in & commenting or it'll be battling/verses & responding to shit like this...

The funny thing is that we are actually not too far aprt on establishing some understanding here, maybe it's possible.

Two things:

#1- that thread wasn't about Orion or the Renegades, it was about voting styles and feeding styles.  I've seen all of the Gades with the exception of Neek come in and drop nice feed. I respect that. My reason for the thread was to establish what people thought was fair and not fair. My reason for bumping it was more about the people that come in to battles or opens just mad and bitching, not feeding (you want links?). You sir do not do that, so I was not criticising you at all, I promise. I'm sure we could discuss any of this in that thread and probably sort alot of your complaints out as well as mine. 

#2- to say that you don't have time to vote but you've got 3 battles in the works right now may work for you based on your status at this site alone. I, however, would not battle if I didn't have time to vote and even if I did, people wouldn't accept that from me. 

Any of this unfair or not on-point?

Quote All I see is complaints...you don't drop, you don't battle, you don't say anything on an open, why you only saying brief things on Chain's verses (maybe because he's clearly better than me & he doesn't need me telling him shit that he obviously comprehends?), why don't you comment on other people's verses...yo, I lost respect for you man, why you hatin'?!

I will simplify this for you as you may have missed the point. To come out after a battle is finished and complain about it when 1- you weren't in it yourself....and 2- you didn't even vote in it, It is pretty much pointless.... again, fair enough? and to actually go back, dig up all these threads, link them individually and then breakdown all the votes and comment on each vote individually and their unfairness completely contradicts you saying you don't have time to vote on other peoples battles.

again, fair enough?

J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:39am
i only got one thing to say....

who tha fuck won tha Cuba Vs Snooz battle?????

fill me in on that

Sass
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 11-15-1
Form: WWLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 5:02pm
classic sarcastic.
Receiving backhanded compliments from Orion since 11-28-13.

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 6:26pm
Fuck.....ing....hell LMAO

This was fuckin crazy.
Everyone n his hamsters uncles dogs snakes father-in-laws cousins terrapins sisters half brother knows that Cuba is my favourite person - but this was ridiculously spot on!! You make it look so effortless lol. Lot of top notch hits ere J. Cant see how Id of missed this one so Im glad it was bumped.

Awesome shit kiddo Clap
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:37pm
Haha! Preciate it, fam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic