Forum LockedLyrical Lobotomy : Round 2 Fixture List!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cee-Jay Outlaw View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: WLLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Round 2 Fixture List!
    Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:14pm
Round 2

Kiki Vs Lucky D
Trizzy Tre v Kay B
Jams Vs Spume
Acid Vs DressToKill

To Prevent Problems this time, Verses Due 7th May at Midnight UK Time so if you want 8th May at 00.00am...Effectively 1week to midnight tonight... Make sure you realise its GMT not your standard time!

Even if there is a possibility of a No Show... Please Send me your verse regardless, also if there is a possibility of a no show, I will contact you if i haven't heard anything or if i have heard from your opponent to keep you informed there is no need to message me all the time regarding your opponent.. just make sure your verse is in... The reason why i ask you not to mither me in relation to your opponent is the reason of i'm trying to keep my PM Box as clean as possible and to prevent verses not getting through the less PM's i have to delete the better, as by mistake i may delete a verse of one of the members in the tourney, and have to ask them to resend it...

Anyways, good luck chaps see you on the other side maybe...

@Lucky D - I think it was you... Tourney Breakdown is good to go for Round one... for the Tourney Magazine... I'll create a thread for you in this Sub-Forum..

Lucky D View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 17-21-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lucky D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:49am
Cool. Ill work on it tomorrow.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:51am
Make it cool with some interviews
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic