Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheSoulDrivenMind View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheSoulDrivenMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TheSoulDrivenMind vs. Brotha Goose
    Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:28am

5 bars

due ASAP...A FUCKING SAP.
no flips
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:05am

In 5 bars/i'll do more harm/than a well placed bomb/left in the parking lot/of your local Wal Mart/i'm the quicker, swifter, weak MC eater-upper/when i'm finished snackin on you, i'm gonna be like "Yo, what's for supper?"/You must be one of them "Mean Tweens"/with "Big Dreams"/of being the next "Big Thing"/ to recite rhymes,while getting high, off cough syrup with "Codeine"/ caught you in the mirrior dueing your best "Shoulder Lean"/ I spit insults that come equipped with their own salt/getting caught with your pants off/showing the whole world that yur hung like a "Ken Doll"/

I'm for sure and without a doubt/that your rhymes are so bad, not even you can choke them down/every time you try you puke them back out/that's why I don't dare read yur bad raps out loud/you must be handicapped/helmet on yur chin tightly strapped/taking short bus rides,while eating from yur SpongeBob lunch-sack/my lines are stacked/your's are just too lean/after this battle, i'm gonna have to wipe this whole place clean/not about to leave my prints all over yur murder scene/

Yur fist's are clinched/yur probably feeling tense/yur skin's tint,is now a shade of rosey red/might even have steam lines gleamin out the top of yur head/i'm offending/skills still ascending/I gain steam/channel my inner most "Charlie Sheen"/and that means i'm Win-ning/yur bars are half assed/ you're not In my rap class/but i'm a nice guy so I brought you this pam-phlet/the beginners guide to nursery rhymes better sign up with a quick-ness/

sliced and diced, left burnt and stuck to the skillet/shouldn't play with fire if you're not willing to jump in it/i'm a word doctor you're not even a student/i'm refunding your 2 cents I suggest you think next time before you use it/amateur, you lack the skill it takes to write an ample verse/it's like you mix garbage with dirt,then just let your pen vomit words/you're gonna challenge me how up surd/no skill, no style and you're lacking swag/yur potential's low/brain stuck on stupid slow/if those are the cons then that makes me the Pro/the truth sucks, it hurts, so where am I sending these tissues/you should feel lucky punk that the shots I took purposely missed you/

i'm garden fresh with flows so good they're edible/got Tony the Tiger saying "THEY'RE INCREDIBLE!"/while your's are simply indigestable/i'm busting like c4, like centax/while you're playing with snap caps/you should go tuck in yur tampax/i'm scoring touchdows while yur still counting snaps/i'm mainical, call me Leviathan/open yur mouth and suck on my "D-Vitamin"/should of known i'd be cummin yur the one who invited me/I know i'm enlightening, but I'm still just a man/don't forget to zip me back up before you stand/The name's Brotha Goose and i'm a real bad man/now run along and go tell all yur friends/

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:08am
Sorry bruh, i'm not sure how yur coming back from that.
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:09pm
I'll keep this here for now and change the title, but TSDM, if you want a battle, post a thread like this in the callout section and then wait for someone to reply, then go and set the battle up in the fields. BG, same applies to you, don't just go ahead and post 5 bars (or 5 verses Confused) without your opponent even acknowledging that you're battling him. Accept the callout then take it to the fields. Once one person has set the thread up, the other should drop a check-in post so you've both got the green light.

Just a heads up for next time

I'll delete this post once TDSM has dropped

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:21pm
My bad, Newb Mistake....besides I wouldn't want to have to try and come back from that....Ouch
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 12:27am
nml?
TeQuiLaSunRiSe View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TeQuiLaSunRiSe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 1:07am
im sure youve been told about a bar being 2 lines...
POP POPPITY WHAT, I Know Yall Aint Poppin At Us

Cuz One or Two Punches Will Leave You TALKIN LIKE SEAN CONNERY DOES

Mr. House View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-3-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mr. House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:11pm
looooooool this is jokes
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:45pm
Smh
Dougysnuggy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-11-5
Form: NWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:54am
haha. That's mad funny though..
Dougysnuggy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-11-5
Form: NWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:57am
He could easily come back with the RIGHT amount of bars...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:03pm
NML
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:06pm
Lol brotha wrote like 50 bars
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:42pm
TDSM you're online, gonna reply?
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:37pm
Guess not
TSDM gets an N
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic