Due Jan 11, 2014 by 11:59 Est Time
3-0KO or First to 5
Crew Votes Allowed
Participant Votes Allowed

Verses are to be sent to me
No Free-posting or talking in your battle thread
(Verses and Votes ONLY!!)
If there is a problem, pm myself or a mod

Failure to abide by the rules will result in warning and disqualification!

Good luck everyone..

- Graphics made by J-Brenn. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:22pm

Xplicit19

Stone cold with X's "Name on the Board" drop "Lames to the Floor" watch blood "Drain from his Pores"

He's "Insane... of coarse!" your 'Mental Ways' thinking you 'Special K?' only if your "Taming a Horse!"

Childish this "Cat isn't Grown" grabbing "Macs and the Chrome" to put a "CAP in ya Bone!"
"Rapping at Home?" Shit his 'Mic isn't Hot!' I'm putting 'KIK in a Box' just like an "App on my Phone!"

Im sorry for this...

Got beautiful lines I write the "Prettiest Raps" got the crown? Nah you can "Give me it Back"

Never 'Felt what you Write' if you need 'Help on the Mic' ..come to MY PLACE like ya "Shitty ass Track!"

We have beef? I'm here to "Break the Hysteria" how long will it "Take to embarrass Ya?"

'Seconds in Fact' we only seeing 'KS on the Map' when it's a "State of America!"

I'll "Laugh at your Drop" just no show then the "Faster this Stops" yep I'm "After the Top"

Murder how the 'Recipe Goes' death to make 'Sp turn Ghost' like he's a "Rapper from LOX!!"

His lines "Broken and Bore" so what you "Hoping for More?" sorry you were "Chosen for Gore"

Battling 'Me isn't Bold' dig a ditch to put 'Ki in a Hole' like I'm trying to "Open the Door!"

X'POS

1. Special K is a street drug..Special K is ketamine which is used to sedate horses

2. KIK is a chat application. DL it on ur phone and the Shortcut is a box that says KIK

3. I found his soundclick which holds a song MY PLACE

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1301420

4. KS is abbrev. for US State Kansas (KS = Kiki Spirez)

5. SP the Ghost or Styles P was in rap group The Lox..Sp = SPirez

6. Ki (key) in a hole or unlocking a door..hole also means grave 

Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:23pm
Kiki Spirez

*Said he'd been battlin' since '04. 

*I dissed his crew solo, he shot back with Beans, but didn't get the same props.

*I voted for him in the Prelims.

*Only on 'High Caliber' cos MOB was disbanded. 

*The 19th hole in a game of Golf is the the club house bar, in miniature Golf, if you get it, you win an instant prize.

At it since '04, what's he got to show for? Gather to see a spitter fold, 

I 'tease an Xplicit bitch with cash'.. With no visit to a 'stripper pole'

I'll say it yo, know that I BATTERED his crew, 'n this crazy ho fed it! 

Response sent = No credit.. I 'remove Xplicit content' like a 'radio edit'

Dead it, cos of course it's relevant that my pity vote enforced betterment,

It's evident that i'm 'gettin' paid for dumpin' X' like a 'divorce settlement'

Never meant to give you the limelight, 6-6.. I can tell he'll take the L quick,

Let's tell it.. People haven't felt gripped by a '19 record' since 'Adele's shit'

Melt pricks.. DESPERATE for my verse despite the ego that YOU donned,

Newb bond.. Dude was only ever 'High Caliber' when his crew bombed! (Truth)

So move on!.. Beginnin' to rise, but it'll be like Golf when I bring in his pride,

Swingin' for size.. So when i'm 'droppin' the 19 in a bar', i'm 'winnin' the prize'!  

Go my Minions!

Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 7:41pm
Best battle so far of the touney

X-first bar was hard good connection.....everybody been doing the short bar style in the tourney so u kinda stood out for that imo. Second bar good play havent seen that used so far two solid bars..third bar was decent....ben used on him alot so nothing special there......fourth bar was decent i dont thi k it landed as hard as it culd have. It was a cool concept none the less. Fifth a little forced imo itd b diff if ppl called him sp or something but it seemed like i forced that bar to work for u. Sixth bars been used alot against him a lot i wuld have tried to avoid key plays. Overall a decent verse bro ur last two bars were the only weak points.

Kiki- nice opener and it was cool how u tied the tourney in with it. Good shitt there. Second bar decent punch a little predictable but it was a nice jab. Third bar was dope maybe my favorite from the battle. Fourth bar was solid good nameplay there. Fifth bar i like the directnessof it i was expecting a punch amd u straightforward dissed him i dnt think ive seen u do that to many times....closer was relevant everything connected so props there.

This was a great battle i think ki edged it out with more consistency all of his verse had some good shots were as x last two bars werent at the same level as his first four. No h8 and good luk 2 both
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 7:43pm
X- you had some strong punches and you had really strong concepts. You stretch your verses a bit.

Kiki- this was a solid drop from front to back you came hard. This was great the closer was ok but I loved the opener.

Mvgt- Kiki. Close. He just had slightly more consistent punches.
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:14am

xplicit:
Bar 1-this bar was dope,nice opener
Bar 2-haha, this was dope and original,nicely executed
Bar 3-decent bar
Bar 4-dope,couldve landed a little harder with better wording and shit but its dope
Bar 5-I liked this one, pretty good.
Bar 6-haha this was dope, im pretty sure ive seen somthin like that used on him b4 but still nicely executed punch here

Kiki:
Bar 1-lol nice opener
Bar 2-to be honest anyone couldve thought of that punch
Bar 3-this was a good solid bar.
Bar 4-another solid bar.
Bar 5- damn, nice bar, u straight up dissed his ass.
Bar 6-this was ok.

VERY close battle here but mvgt xplicit I just felt like his punches hit a little harder.
The_Guy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 16-12-0
Form: WLWWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:27am
This was a good battle here

X
You brought some good shit here...you were consistent and punches landed pretty nicely...i'd say your third bar was your weakest...the personal was there but it didnt connect as a strong punch like your other 5 bars...besides that you had some good concepts here and your use of multis made this a smooth read overall

Ki
dope verse man...you were swinging from start to finish...nice punches landed with some good use of personals and multis in this too...didn't really see any low point in your verse, you kept up the consistency throughout

vgt ki....x that one bar brought your verse down slightly which gave kik the edge
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:50am
Xplicit: Opener was a cool idea...I think the wording should've been flipped around to have more impact - this may be nitpicking tho (ex. You couldn't be special, K even if you was taming a horse)...I'm gonna say it now, but I think your bars would be stronger without the extra multies that don't add much IMO...For the opener, you could've had the "mental, of course" concept in the setup to tie into the "thinkin' you special" in the punch/No need for the set of multies in the setup that make the bar longer IMO...again, I'm just explaining what I think would've been more aggressive than saying the wording was off or the line was long-winded...anyway, really liked the 2nd bar...especially with the mac/chrome/app aspect...think the rapping at home part was unneeded tho...3rd bar was funny, well done there...4th bar was ehhh to me...I mean, the "seeing KS on the map" isn't much of an aggressive diss...it's a decent concept, just not feelin' it that much...5th bar was really cool, but i thought it was a stretch at best with the SP thing...You could've gotten away with KS/K/Ki/ etc...but SP just seems a bit random...Closer was cool, liked the grave/ditch/hole concept...I haven't read too many of Kiki's battles tho I can expect the locked door idea has been used a lot...it is a bit obvious, but still a well-executed closer...Overall: Some really good concepts and bars...I personally think some rhymes and transitions are a bit fillerish for me and you'd benefit from a more cleaner verse but I understand that's your style and if you do it well (no matter the style) I'll like the punch...

Kiki: Opener is a tight concept but could be a lot stronger of a punch...you're essentially saying you're "teasing" explicit...I don't know, not the most aggressive wording there...clever tho...maybe could've worded the setup differently to tie in with the teasing more? Idk...2nd bar was cool, but that "response sent =" was a bit weird and it's been done before (just like his key/door play, essentially)...still i thought the tie in to the personal (about you two trading disses) saved the bar...3rd bar was dope...it may be a played idea as well (X/ex/divorce etc...) but the paying aspect and cash for clash connection makes it a good bar as it can only apply here fully, well done...4th bar was cool, but does X drop audios? I've seen lots of plays on people about records/audios but they aren't the best if they're not an audio head...granted, the bar still works in regards to his text record, but I feel like it would've been killer if he dropped audios or something...anyway, 5th bar was tight...in a battle with lots of concepts, a straight, aggressive attack was really strong...this was the best bar of the battle, easily...straight up, personal...closer, was a cool idea (a solid bar) but not the best IMO...it just doesn't work fully because you're not taking the prize by beating him (if this was the finals, it would be strong...sorry if that seems really picky)...also, it's the second "19" play and that's not really what he goes by...it's a bit of a stretch the second time around to me...Overall: As usual, a clever/good verse...this is a close one

Overall: I think both know how to work a tight concept...lots of good nameplays and bars...I think this was the best battle of the first round...I think X's nameplays may have been slightly, oh so very slightly better than Ki's (like, seriously close to even) but Kiki's personal line was the best of the battle while X's personal (My home/audio) was solid but not as aggressive...I think this was extremely close, but I'ma give it to Kiki...I really think personal bars are always the heaviest...granted, not everyone has lots of personals on them but this battle was basically dead even just looking at the other 5, essentially nameplay bar (again, a microscopic edge to X in this regard, only acknowledging the nameplay bars) but Kiki's personal bar took this battle for me....Dope stuff tho

V/Kiki
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 3:05pm
3-1 Kiki
JBrenn needs to have more of an explanation in his vote.
Go my Minions!

wreckless View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-2-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:37am

Xplicit

Stone cold with X's "Name on the Board" drop "Lames to the Floor" watch blood "Drain from his Pores"
He's "Insane... of coarse!" your 'Mental Ways' thinking you 'Special K?' only if your "Taming a Horse!"

Decent opener... feeling it 6/10

Childish this "Cat isn't Grown" grabbing "Macs and the Chrome" to put a "CAP in ya Bone!"
"Rapping at Home?" Shit his 'Mic isn't Hot!' I'm putting 'KIK in a Box' just like an "App on my Phone!"

nice... 8/10

Got beautiful lines I write the "Prettiest Raps" got the crown? Nah you can "Give me it Back"
Never 'Felt what you Write' if you need 'Help on the Mic' ..come to MY PLACE like ya "Shitty ass Track!"

ehhh execution felt off... 5/10

We have beef? I'm here to "Break the Hysteria" how long will it "Take to embarrass Ya?"
'Seconds in Fact' we only seeing 'KS on the Map' when it's a "State of America!"

nice... 7/10

I'll "Laugh at your Drop" just no show then the "Faster this Stops" yep I'm "After the Top"
Murder how the 'Recipe Goes' death to make 'Sp turn Ghost' like he's a "Rapper from LOX!!"

ok 6/10

His lines "Broken and Bore" so what you "Hoping for More?" sorry you were "Chosen for Gore"
Battling 'Me isn't Bold' dig a ditch to put 'Ki in a Hole' like I'm trying to "Open the Door!"

Maybe its cause of the lack of times ive seen him battle but to me this is new against kiki... nice closer 8/10

KiKi

At it since '04, what's he got to show for? Gather to see a spitter fold, 
I 'tease an Xplicit bitch with cash'.. With no visit to a 'stripper pole',

not bad.... not hard hitting though 6/10

I'll say it yo, know that I BATTERED his crew, 'n this crazy ho fed it! 
Response sent = No credit.. I 'remove Xplicit content' like a 'radio edit',

nice... 8/10

Dead it, cos of course it's relevant that my pity vote enforced betterment,
It's evident that i'm 'gettin' paid for dumpin' X' like a 'divorce settlement',

ehh ex lines have gotten old but decent... 6/10

Never meant to give you the limelight, 6-6.. I can tell he'll take the L quick,
Let's tell it.. People haven't felt gripped by a '19 record' since 'Adele's shit',

again decent... 6/10

Melt pricks.. DESPERATE for my verse despite the ego that YOU donned,
Newb bond.. Dude was only ever 'High Caliber' when his crew bombed! (Truth)

NICE...  wording was slightly off but regardless... this hit... 8/10

So move on!.. Beginnin' to rise, but it'll be like Golf when I bring in his pride,
Swingin' for size.. So when i'm 'droppin' the 19 in a bar', i'm 'winnin' the prize'!

So.... i mean maybe where your from theres bars in mini golf courses but yea... not here... bland closer... 5/10

X - 40/60

K -  39/60

Close ass battle... punches, metas and wordplay were all about even. Multis were to X. Whoa factor cam out about even, with both having hard hitting punches.  This was a nice battle.  Quite an enjoyable read from both of ya'll. Good shit niggas.

Vote - Xplicit... by the smallest of margins.

Lex Star the Outlaw
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:05pm
X, I like how you add flavor to the verse with some nice rhymeschemes troughout without sacrificing any coherency, tho all the " and 's is a bit annoying tbh. 
for me, that type of highlighting comes off as you try to force the content more than really you have to.
Punchwize it was varied, overall you got in some nice jabs, your finisher was the most hardhitting imo, eventho the concept was allegedly used before it was a cleverly tweaked line. The come to my house and The Lox ish was also good stuff. 

Kiki, more compact structure and somewhat more accessible read, a lil better at crafting egdy punches, imo. like your foe you also manage to get in some blows at that. 
the highlights for me regarding attacks was stripper pole, dumping x and crew bombed.
summa sum; also a nice verse from you

for the decicison, its a though one indeed, I think definately X had the best rhymes adapted into his verse, but all the highlighting of it was kinda disturbing, 
perhaps he also had the best line with his finisher, played or not, i dunno.
Kikis verse on tha other side felt more directly aggresive, his punches was more "clean" in lack of a better word.
so based on that imma give it to Kiki, n just to be clear I have read basicly nothing from either of you before so no bias, both did good 

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:06pm
4-2 Kiki
Go my Minions!

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:17pm
X - you're a dope writer, there's no doubting that, but I feel like sometimes ya just try to fit too much into ya lines. I mean, multis are good bro, but then ya can do too much and it takes a lot of the sting away from some otherwise strong hits. Your state of America bar was fuckin dope!! Loved that part.

Ki - you're a shit writer ......... jokes. Obviously, you're also a dope writer - and usually, your verses can look like genre goin in the direction of fitting too much in to pack out your multi rhymes. I mean, don't get me wrong - you DON'T let it get to that point, but am jus sayin, sometimes, the shorter style world much better for you. And this verse is proof. I didn't feel like you had any real weaknesses in this - and your Adele bar.... JESUS!!! That was fuckin fire. Perfectly executed.

I felt like this woulda been less of a one sided bout, had X not crammed too much in to spruce up the multi rhyming. And like I say, that Adele bar was very impressive IMO - so.....

MVGT Kiki

Good luck lads
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:29pm
5-2