Due Jan 11, 2014 by 11:59 Est Time
3-0KO or First to 5
Crew Votes Allowed
Participant Votes Allowed

Verses are to be sent to me
No Free-posting or talking in your battle thread
(Verses and Votes ONLY!!)
If there is a problem, pm myself or a mod

Failure to abide by the rules will result in warning and disqualification!

Good luck everyone..

- Graphics made by J-Brenn. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:21pm

JBrenn

What can be said of DTK that hasn't been expressed already Dress isn't a mystery…

He's known to disappoint readers, roid rage, and be the worst champ in LA History…

D is at the end of LI like head wear(LID) fact is he's bottoms of his crew…

DTK couldn't spit fire if he wanted to WOODS didn't even get burned so we know its true!

Even a BITER expected more from Dress been put to sleep so many times he's a whore for vets…*

skills are poor at best catch 12 or more for your chest i expose dress as pussy more or less..

Im baffled you'd think after a hundred battles you'd have this shit locked down with text or…

be on your way BUT YOU'RE FAR FROM VET whore battlin noobs is the ONLY way to level your rec-ord…

Punch through this dudes chest putting holes in dress and I'm not talking mesh…

Ive got this dudes crew sounding like teens after prom "this dress is ruined" "toss this dress"…

DTK we got you pegged roids aint the only pricks you take to your ass by twos…

Ill be waiting for your OM to drop about how you SHOULD have won after you lose…(like against mcwoods)**

EXPOS:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/la-x-main-event-dtk-vs-mcwoods-title-battle_topic28008.html 

Vib Klean(a BITER) thought he would see better bars from a champ……. 

**DTK after loosing to MCwoods again dropped an OM basically saying in a few more words how he won but still gave props to woods….

*** all the steroid lines stem from this thread : http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/gym-heads_topic27719.html

Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:21pm

DressToKill

Expos :

* made a thread called "LA IS NOT A HOOKUP SITE"

* Brenn does sigs seriously, sigs always appear below your text

* this battles 6 bars, watching your. 6 = watching your back

* said that he used to come to me and PB for battling advice yet it didn't help , http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/whats-new_topic26359.html?KW=

* his names josh as is mine, in a thread concerning weight lifting Brenn posted his max 's and I was lifting more

You thinking your dope? It's got to end bro..you always flop with pen strokes!

Yeah LA ain't a hook up site! Your punches must of got the memo!* (Ain't connecting)

I'm above you ten fold, in our last battle you were fucking flop!

How can the Leader Of Sin stay so unable to supply Something Hot!

Fuck Sin, it ain't ironic that I claim that I'm blessed

I can assure you, your best work will always end up below my text!!!*

So watch as I flex, I'm a pitbull the way I'm attacking this cat

Your bars are shit so nobodies Watching Your 6..Now prepare to get Stabbed In The Back

Your lacking in raps! Like chubby bitches you know this ass ain't the hardest..

LA's done all they can! You even know your battlings garbage !*

Dress is shattering varmints, Brenn your shook when I'm near ya

There's only one josh holding heavy bars "I look in the mirror"*

Go my Minions!

J-Scott View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 4-4-1
Form: LLLWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 1:01pm
JB:
Bar1, this was a decent opener, the wording was pretty good and it really helped execute this punch
Bar2, I liked the idea behind your second line however the first line seemed a bit forced imo the wordplay of it.
Bar3, wasnt really feelin this bar, punch not very effective
Bar4, nice lil flip on the concept, punch decent but a bit forced
Bar5, again very nice concept but the second line threw it off at the end.good attempt
Bar6, this was pretty cool like the flip for the gay/homo shit

Vs

DTK
Bar1, this was pretty funny but not the hard hitting opener I was lookin for
Bar2, I liked the concept here punch was pretty decent
Bar3, this was nice good personal good hit.
Bar 4, eh, this was ok but nothing hard hitting
Bar 5, good another good punch
Bar 6,self hype good diss but not really a good punch

Overall I gotta say DTK took this. JB had some good bars just not enough to hold up with DTK. DTK had more polished verse as a whole and better punches

Vote dtk
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 4:11pm
J - opener was quite funny, but if the wording was different it coulda changed the strength of it. Next bar was alright but the punch felt a bit too long winded and forced. Wasn't keen on the next bar. Multis were fine, but the eventual punch wasn't that strong. Next bar felt forced again, with the text or/ rec-ord part. Wording again in the next bar felt a bit of, but it was actually quite funny cuz I could imagine some girl saying that shit and having a hissy fit lol. Closer? Hmm, again, it was the wording. Wasn't as strong as I know you can be with that one dude.

D - opener was a decent personal. Current stuff n all that jazz. Multis were there too. Next bar was alright. Not too much of a tough hit though, but the personal element was there. I really liked the play on the sigs in the next verse - however, ya coulda added a multi of 2 in there to make the wording stronger. The play was decent though. Play on the next bar was dope and the wording came off much better with this one. Next bar I wasn't too keen on. Closer was nice and a good reversal on the name.

J. I felt like your wording leg you down bro cuz the ideas were there but if re-worded, woulda been a lot better. Dress pipped you at the post ere with clever plays and smoother transitions.

MVGT Dress

Good luck lads
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:06am
JBrenn: The opener made me chuckled...I thought the wording was pretty funny although not anything heavy (more comedic effect than aggressive)...nothin' wrong with that tho, I can appreciate it...2nd bar had a nice concept, but seemed like the wording was a bit garbled up IMO...just lessened the punch to me...3rd bar was a bit ehhh for me...been  more rhyme heavy than punch focused...4th bar was decent although the rec-ord thing was a bit iffy for me...still, a good idea...5th bar was such a funny/dope concept...I've seen a lot of dress concepts and I don't think any of them provided such a funny mental image as this one...it was a shame your execution/wording really let you down tho...Closer was a solid shot, maybe could've been something stronger...still, a solid finish...Overall: wording of the bars lessened a bunch of dope concepts for me...I really liked some of your ideas, but thought the execution wasn't doing you any favors...still, a decent verse that could've been pretty tight if polished a bit...

Dress: Liked the idea behind the opener, good start...2nd bar was a cool idea as well, but the "so unable to supply something hot" was a bit awkward to me...3rd bar was a cool angle of the sig thing, nothing major tho...your 4th bar was probably your best (and best of the battle), nicely done...5th bar was a dope personal but should've been worked better IMO...Closer was a great idea, but something seemed off to me with the way it ended...I think a "one Josh is droppin' heavier weight" angle might've been more aggressive...Still, it was a decent closer...Overall: Some great ideas although you also had a couple bars that the wording lessened for me...

I think Dress came with more consistent shots...He generally worked his plays in a more well-executed way...good battle tho

V/Dress
The_Guy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 16-12-0
Form: WLWWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:45am
J
Not bad overall Brenn...you had the concepts there but they didnt really translate into those knockout punches need to take down dress...i feel your closer was your best bar in your verse...overall this had the potential to be a very good verse, a lot concepts but the just weren't worded into some good attacks..

Dtk
Good verse here...some nice hits all the way through...opener was dope...closer i feel was about the weakest in your verse and the bar about his doing sigs was dope...a couple bars fell off but you brought more hits than J did in this one

vgt dtk
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 12:58am
DTK KO
Advances