Due Jan 31, 2014 by 11:59 Est Time
First to 5
(No 3-0 KO)
Crew Votes Allowed

Verses are to be sent to me
No Free-posting or talking in your battle thread
(Verses and Votes ONLY!!)
If there is a problem, pm myself or a mod

Failure to abide by the rules will result in warning and disqualification!

- Graphics made by J-Brenn
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:16am
spume corrupt

Smashing my foot thru the mid section of Dress; fuckin the bitch!
then just like the Tag Tourney again.... He out n' gutted with Kiks
You're nothing you prick....
Terminated quick!....... Killing this hoe with flo is my agenda
Showing you the Spu all over dress like Lindsey Lohan on a bender
He's only a pretender! Not near top tier.... All his rhymes I can waste em
So trust Manc aint losing no time with his thread try'na find a replacement
LI should lock ya rhymes in the basement!.... I'm leaving em dead now
You dont "Reign" anymore.... so dress an lines....we seeing em "pegged out"
You wanna get a "head" now, but dude the selfy you posted.....Shitt is mad botched
cos now everybody knows you only Dressed to Kill cos you be lookin like  "Sasquatch"
Now fuck off! with this "Defeat" and dive.... you been busted with fuckin ether
this soft Canadian kid couldnt stop and assault this "L Driver" if  J... was Justin Bieber
I'm just busting cleaner! Making dope shitt look like my game..... One you barely know
 this lame son would'nt be spittin dangerous CFC's if his spray come from Aerosols
Left for dead on this joint...... Josh verse be squashed an mainly a humble fail
Cos I'm knocking Dress off the "table" for no cash like old ladies at jumble sales  
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:19am
DressToKill

Expos
*Spume got beat by Kay in lyrical lobotomy, he's not a battler
*Spumes name is Ben, Ben scrivens just broke the record for getting a shut out while taking the most shots (NHL)
*he posted a drunk thread which he didn't remember 
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/fuck-it-wiyth-da-staderyd_topic22458.html?KW=
*Six Saskatchewan kids died in a car crash, six-teens and sixteens line amount
*to turn up is slang to dance..
*A Benjamin is slang for 100 dollar bill, once again his names Ben

Spume a battler? This dude literally couldn't out punch a topicalist!*
Cuz When it comes to S's it's embarrassing like he talked with a lisp!!!
I'm mocking this bitch! Give him the heel first like bakers when Chopping up bread!
Cuz! Ben is known for getting shut out! While receiving Shots on the net!*
You ain't got no respect! Couldn't be Maid of honour if you Befriended a bride!
Your text isn't memorable! Even he DOESNT REMEMBER HIS LINES!
This is the end of your ride, there's no way this queers trouble..
I'll garuntee that Spume's coming in behind like a beer funnel! 
You'll get Ripped when your slipping like E-brakes with drivers Gone to drift
So I'm leaving Spume's Six-teens in the ground like Saskatchewan kids!*
Dress is playing the school yard bully so it's time to drop this looser!
Cuz the only people that wanna see Corrupt type are MOB Recruiters!
Spume will get Tour limb from limb like Monkeys on cribs..
Cuz he'll be sure to Turn up dead like Zombies crumping to shit!*
You may be part of LI but you're the only wack resident.. 
Ben couldn't come close to owning that Hundred if he was a Past president!!!*
Go my Minions!

fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 2:28pm
spume, opener was cool, wasnt really swinging but the play works, but indirect. lohan/sick was sickness. mad creative, well referenced an jus general funny clowning an cool play. dope. next bar was fucking heavy. i hope people get the reference cause that was fire. respect for not linking it tho. its brave atm lol. serious tho it was funny, personal, you did enough to make it beleivable, and that really makes a punch work. wasnt overly keen on the next bar, its not a concept iv seen on dress plays before, an i did like the reign/rain. it was still solid.next bar was a funny clown, simple but effective. the play was a little stretched on the bieber bar,  same on the next two. imo your last 3 bars fell off a little, before that this was killer.

dress, i though that lisps have trouble with Rs turning to Ws, so i dunno, just didnt really connect imo. i hate your next bar lol. and its completely not your fault but there refernce is completely lost on me. i still get it, but if there was humour there, im not picking up on it. my bad about that lol. next bar was funny, imo you should of gone with 'you' instead of 'he' just to keep it more direct. the next two bars i felt were ok, but not heavy or personal, tbh the next bar was the same, and the closer.

this was a really nice battle. spume, personally, i totally wrote you off. but the first 10 lines were dope as fuck, you really came with it. dress, i felt tho it was a nice verse, there wasnt a killer punch or personal in there. you were both tight on the flow, multis from both were ever present. sooo

mvgt spume

respect to both
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 5:02pm
Spume: I thought your opening bar was pretty harsh to be honest..nice personal to start it off.  Now that Lindsay Lohan line was pure fire.  Comical and hard hitting very nice combination. 

You dont "Reign" anymore.... so dress an lines....we seeing em "pegged out"---Wasnt really feeling this section rite here.  You did have some nice transitions tho to keep a solid flow I just didnt think it was that hard hitting.

You wanna get a "head" now, but dude the selfy you posted.....Shitt is mad botched
cos now everybody knows you only Dressed to Kill cos you be lookin like  "Sasquatch"---this was funny as hell.  Hard punch and comical I just feel it could have been worded a bit better to make the flow a bit more solid nice follow up with the Justin Beiber line.  Your closing bar was fire in my opinion.  Really smooth way to end it. Really feelin ya verse spume.

DTK: Not feeling your opening bar.  For some reason I just couldnt get into it.  nice transition into the next bar tho.  Now your shots on the net line I thought was dope.  Really nice reference and the flow was smooth as fuck. 

"You ain't got no respect! Couldn't be Maid of honour if you Befriended a bride!
Your text isn't memorable! Even he DOESNT REMEMBER HIS LINES"---damn this was a nice hard hitting punch.  I liked this one rite here.  I wasnt really a fan of the follow up beer funnel line tho.  just didnt hit hard to me.  The Saskatewan kids line was really nice..creative as hell to be honest.  The zombies line was cool as well.  Your closing bar was pure flames I thought.  Nice play on his name and the hundo.  dope verse

Overall this has been one of the closest battles I have seen in a long fucking time.  You both came with so respect to you both.  Damn this could go either way to be honest.

MVGT : DTK

I just felt he was a bit more crative with his punches...but props to both of yall on a dope battle

U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 7:02pm
Spume: Cool little opener to start it off...The whole kik/kick thing I've seen really recently (can't remember where) but it's a solid personal to start it off...2nd bar was dope as hell, lohan thing was killer lmao...I liked it alot...I think the fact that you refer to yourself in the 3rd person in this bar makes it even better lmao...3rd bar was another killer bar...Well done, loved that...should've probably linked the thread for those that didn't see it, still good shit...4th bar I wasn't feeling at all, was a bit of a downer after two hot bars in a row...I mean, it wasn't bad: it was decent just felt a bit worse because it came after those other two bars...5th bar was funny, tho not the strongest of punches...6th bar was a missed opportunity...The bieber thing had the potential to be a killer bar, but I thought you botched that wording big time...7th bar could've been another good bar but I thought it wasn't the best wording..."spitting dangerous CFC's" sounds weird using the CFC as Clash for Cash...he's dropping a verse IN CFC...so that didn't really work well for me...Closer was cool...The "knock off dress" concept is really played but adding in the cash concept freshened it up well enough...Overall: Thought you had the two best bars of the battle (Lohan, Replacement) but thought your other shots were really hit or miss...Still, props on those two bars...

DTK: Opener was a good idea, but I'm really not sure about the wording...When it comes to S's...when it comes to S's what? Battling skill? Thought you set it up poorly in the setup...If you had rearranged it so the setup ended with the question you put in the beginning, then the wording of the punch could work better IMO...or ending the setup with "who's talking about his battling skill"...that way the "when it comes to S's" doesn't seem to disconnected...2nd bar was another very good idea but the wording isn't smooth enough for me..."getting shut out" works using his name, but the goalie is not getting shut out...he's getting "A shut out"...So that bothered me a bit haha...Still, good concept...3rd bar was a good personal...I think "doesn't remember his text" would make more sense than lines since it wasn't a drop with lines in it...just some random drunken text lmao...4th bar I thought was real good, liked it...don't know if its been done but it was cool...5th bar was good again...lmao @ that 6th bar...I thought that was funny...More funny than strong in terms of the punch...7th bar was a cool play...Hurts you a bit to come generic considering there was no connection in this play to him, the tournament, or the line amount like your other bars were (and his)...Closer was much better, loved the concept...Overall: I thought you more consistently sound than Spume, but you lacked a really killer bar, I think...

Overall: This is a tough one mainly because Spume had the two best bars of the battle but the rest wasn't really strong enough while Dress was more overly consistent but lacked a truly killer bar...I think Spume had the better personals (non-nameplays) to use (losing in tags with Kiki, replacement thread) compared to Dress' (lost to Kay)...Dress was better at working nameplays, generally, but spume had the best nameplay where he utilized both (lohan bar)...I'ma give this to Spume for those two heavy bars really stealing the battle...Good showing guys...Gonna be interesting to see who takes the win...

V/Spume
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:18pm

SPUME CORRUPT

Opener: this was cool play here.. I'll say mid average hit..
2nd bar: loool this was solid hit..
3rd bar: nice personal here.. but it wasn't a killer punch to me since I don't see the reference..
4rth bar: a bit of loose hit.. not feeling this bar much.. even the wordplay wasn't too effective
5th bar: lol this was funny.. but It seem generic though.. so ok hit..
6th bar: bit too indirect,, maybe the way you worded didn't find a good connection.. lack the comparison
7th bar: Aerosols bars been played out.. not feeling this bar..
8th bar: it's cool but not the hardest hitting.. I'll say average hit..

DTK

opener: didn't get the point clears, didn't make any sense.. S's? for what
2nd bar: I get the idea of the wordplay.. but seems like it needs to be reworded..
3rd bar: ok this was solid hit here.. but u don't need to cap the words though..
4rth bar: bit too simple diss for me.. it was funny but not hitting hard
5th bar: this was clever play here.. funny and landed nicely..
6th bar: lamo at the punchline.. good hit
7th bar: the idea here seem too generic but still hit ok.
8th bar: this was good.. solid hit..

Overall: I think DTK came with better punches and nameplays here.. at some point both had wording problem in there bars.. It was a close battle though but I was feeling DTK came with harder punches..

VOTE: DTK..  
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 3:37pm
You guys made it very hard to vote.. Dope battle from both Of my brothers and damn close one.

spume corrupt

Smashing my foot thru the mid section of Dress; fuckin the bitch!
then just like the Tag Tourney again.... He out n' gutted with Kiks

Decemt way to start it off. I liked this bar. Simple but affective. 

You're nothing you prick....
Terminated quick!....... Killing this hoe with flo is my agenda
Showing you the Spu all over dress like Lindsey Lohan on a bender

Lol.i got it. Solid bar and very hard hitting. Dope concept and good execution.

He's only a pretender! Not near top tier.... All his rhymes I can waste em

Good bar and solod hit imo.

You dont "Reign" anymore.... so dress an lines....we seeing em "pegged out"

Nothing very solid but just a decent jab. Could've been better imo

cos now everybody knows you only Dressed to Kill cos you be lookin like  "Sasquatch"

Not a fan of this bar but it was still decent.

Now fuck off! with this "Defeat" and dive.... you been busted with fuckin ether
this soft Canadian kid couldnt stop and assault this "L Driver" if  J... was Justin Bieber

Again, decent bar. Good concept but not a fan of execution in this.

I'm just busting cleaner! Making dope shitt look like my game..... One you barely know
 this lame son would'nt be spittin dangerous CFC's if his spray come from Aerosols

Double meaning  of CFC? Im assuming you meant chlorofluorocarbons. Aight. It was a good concept but i think execution could be done better to make it hit harder. Still, it was nice.

Left for dead on this joint...... Josh verse be squashed an mainly a humble fail
Cos I'm knocking Dress off the "table" for no cash like old ladies at jumble sales  

Good. You put a fresh twist in the concept. Nice bar.

DressToKill

Spume a battler? This dude literally couldn't out punch a topicalist!*
Cuz When it comes to S's it's embarrassing like he talked with a lisp!!!

Ok.a decent jab.  Nothing harsh but it was aright 

I'm mocking this bitch! Give him the heel first like bakers when Chopping up bread!
Cuz! Ben is known for getting shut out! While receiving Shots on the net!*

Good concept and decent execution. 

You ain't got no respect! Couldn't be Maid of honour if you Befriended a bride!
Your text isn't memorable! Even he DOESNT REMEMBER HIS LINES!

Lol.. Dope bar. Very solid and on the point.

This is the end of your ride, there's no way this queers trouble..
I'll garuntee that Spume's coming in behind like a beer funnel! 

Good hit. Solid punch. 

You'll get Ripped when your slipping like E-brakes with drivers Gone to drift
So I'm leaving Spume's Six-teens in the ground like Saskatchewan kids!*

Creative. Good punch imo.,, 

Dress is playing the school yard bully so it's time to drop this looser!
Cuz the only people that wanna see Corrupt type are MOB Recruiters!

Haha... Dope bar. Interesting bar. I liked this. 

Spume will get Tour limb from limb like Monkeys on cribs..
Cuz he'll be sure to Turn up dead like Zombies crumping to shit!*

Decent hit. Could be better imo..

You may be part of LI but you're the only wack resident.. 
Ben couldn't come close to owning that Hundred if he was a Past president!!!*

Ha, good. Liked the concept and execution was good imo.

Overall: its a super close battle. But i think dresstokill edged it out on the basis of little more hard punches and lil more interesting verse. Spumes my man tho.., im really impressed by his verse. Never thought he was such a good battler. Respect and props to both for such a dope battle.

MVGT DTK
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 10:53pm
I felt that Dress had the better set ups, but Spume had the harder punches. S, you made sure your shit flowed from bar to bar, but made up for it every second line, you had your usually comedic style, and it really worked. Dress, you were swinging in your set ups, which was dope, but it then meant that it limited your material for those crucial punches. 

My favourite bars of the battle were Spumes Justin Bieber shit and Sasquatch comparison, and Dress' beer funnel play. When I skimmed the verses, and saw a Justin Bieber play, I thought, 'ah no Spume, just cos he's Canadian?' - I was wrong. Your wording fuckin' killed it, and it was relevant as fuck to recent news, obviously. The sasquatch bar was a funny one, cos whilst you both kill wordplay and nameplays.. Nothing can beat a funny ass comparison when a picture has been posted. It's the shit you'd say amongst mates to put them down with banter, and it's the highest form of comedy, even in lyrics, imo. Josh, you know that beer funnel shit was dope as fuck, I remember you mentioning the potential concept, and I thought, 'If he hits that shit right, it could be killer' - And it was. 

A very dope battle, between two people I respect a lot. But there has to be one winner, and I felt that Spumes verse felt more joined up, rather than a succession of singular bars, plus I felt the punches were harder. Dress, this was by no means a wack verse, you know that. But sometimes your opponent hits the right notes, and I think this was Spumes battle imo. 

MVGT- Spume. 

Good luck to both, whatever the outcome.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 5:29am
Spume - opener was nice. Nice personal and play. Lohan line was crack, definitely a good way to keep the ball rolling after a nice opener. Manc finding a replacement line was nice also. I didn't feel it had the strong point the opening two bars had but it keeps the consistency alive and was still nice. Pegged out line was missing something with the wording, the line just wasn't working well as a punch. Don't know if there was a subliminal personal besides the reign/pegged wordplay and nameplay but as is, I didn't find it very effective, needs a better set up. Sasquatch bar wasn't a heavyweight cause technically he didn't really look like that but overall it was a funny dissing bar, added some humor to your verse. That's always a good quality to have in your bars. Justin Bieber concept was dope, I was not feeling the wording of the closing line in that bar. If your wording was on point that had the potential to be a kill bar. Aerosols line was dope after I googled the bar. Nice play, creative and worked well. Closer was alright, wasn't up to par with the majority of your verse though. Overall a solid consistent verse here. Had your stand out lines and then the rest to keep it consistent. 

Dress - Started of decent with the topicalist line and the closing line of that bar kind of fell off to me. The way it was worded didn't do it justice, wasn't smooth and was missing the "opening punch factor" that you need. Felt the better concept was in the first line of that bar also. Next bar was more like it, nice wordplay, original. "remember his lines' bar was dope, that ish had me laughing it up. Beer funnel line was cool, well played name play. "six teens" bar was nice, nice wordplay, nice concept and nice execution overall. Really liked that bar. Mob recruiters line was pretty funny, it was an okay punch, would have been much better if it had an added personal behind it. Turn up dead line was pretty funny, nice ponch there also .Closer had a dope concept w/ a limited execution. Bar still worked for me but I felt you could have done much more with the benjamin franklin concept. Overall solid verse here too had it's ups and downs but a consistent verse as well.

MGVT: DTK - IMO DTK was smoother and more consistent, w/ the exception of his opener. Both had some sick standout lines. Spume was definitely more direct and aggressive at attacking DTK which made this vote a very close choice for me. Had reread a couple times after writing my little expos' to really pick a winner. I felt spume issue was the few bars that fell off par with the rest of the verse (Pegged, bieber, and closer). Lohan line from spume and the 'remember his lines' from DTK was the best bars of your guys verses. Standout bars for him you guys were ever. I just thought as an overall DTK had a slight better "polished" consistency and his verse was a smoother read for me. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 7:24am
4-3 DTK

Go my Minions!

Flossaurus View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 22-9-0
Form: LWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 8:01am
This

You wanna get a "head" now, but dude the selfy you posted.....Shitt is mad botchedcos now everybody knows you only Dressed to Kill cos you be lookin like  "Sasquatch"

Vs

You ain't got no respect! Couldn't be Maid of honour if you Befriended a bride!Your text isn't memorable! Even he DOESNT REMEMBER HIS LINES!

You may be part of LI but you're the only wack resident.. Ben couldn't come close to owning that Hundred if he was a Past president!!!

Not bad of a battle here. Both did their thing with
Personals had some good shit. Things got a little
Choppy for the battlers. It felt like DTKs punches
Had a slight edge in sting. DTK also had a little
Better wording and I enjoyenjoyed more of his bars.
Spume had some good shit doh.

Mvgt dress

Allow me to retort, you cowards is just learnin the shit we been teachin
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:06am