Posted: 28 February 2014 at 11:54pm
4 bars
House Rules

Kid Spitter View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 2:25am
You 5 and 3 but u ain't surviving me u will die easily u facin me basically my verse is his eulogy usually I body real rappers what are u to me.....nothin stop frontin u ain't no badnewz u ain't even a bad discussion
Mr. House I could spit in his mouth and his shit still wouldn't wow it gets no ones attention this dude need to start benching....pick ur barz up u ain't hard nuff I battled him left him star struck
Mr. House ill hit him hit a A.R clip shoot in his face like J.R smith take u off the radar quick with this out the quasar shit and no at five barz I abuse the ceiling u bout to die hard like Bruce Willis make this dude bruised when I spill my true fillings put led in his mouth like a tooth fillin u could never beat me I build momentum constantly never reach peak velocity lyrical larcony if he tries to steal barz from me
Mr. House View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-3-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:49pm
Ahhh shit you said the same JR Smith line in your Titu battle...recycling is against the rules...is this battle not possible now?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:42pm
I reused it on purpose cuz I thought that battle had expired cuz I couldn't find it
I Bang Rhymes yea I Bang Rhymes
Hold the mic up that's my Gang Sign

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:45pm
And I didn't wanna waste a good punchline for a battle that wouldn't have counted
Mr. House View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-3-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 9:14pm
Yo he's been begging for a battle, saying anything to get a mention
It's left him desperate, but it makes sense since 'bold claims' is how 'kids gets attention'!*

So I sent a message, settin up our battle, but your bars were hard to read though
cos 'none of it hit' like a 'weak joke', and your 'lines were everywhere' like 'free coke'!

You shoulda perceived me as a massive threat, next time you should plan ahead
Since your rhymes are like a waterfall - the flow is good but then falls off at the end!

Stamp his neck! Next time you pen a verse, try and work to make it fit you lazy bitch
thinking you big like Jadakiss, this 'kid' got a 'bigger ego' than Jaden Smith!
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 3:30am
Kid Splitter: A bunch of generic punchlines and no real direct lines at your opponent...Why not incorporate a punchline revolving around your opponent (Mr. House)?. Anything actually relevant to him? See how he used your name "kid" in a punchline with his opener. Anything to be actually direct. What you dropped could be dropped against anyone, that's not a good thing in such a short battle. Also, the fact that you had to recycle isn't a good look. First off, sort the structure to make it easier to read. Look at other drops and maybe read a tutorial to figure out the structure here and make it easier for people to read your verses...For instance, something like this

You 5 and 3 but u ain't surviving me
 u will die easily u facin me basically my verse is his eulogy 
usually I body real rappers what are u to me.....

Also, the punchlines were pretty played in general...The lead/tooth fillin thing isn't really fresh and neither is the benching/pick up your bars idea. Stay up. 

Mr. House: Opener was a good idea although I think it would've been good to mention the actual claim in the setup so we don't need to read the link. "Saying he can beat anyone, lying just to get a mention" would've been a more effective use of the setup line IMO along with linking the thread...Little things like that help as you don't want your expos or links to do all the work - just to be a reference to something some people may not have read or known...Still, it was a solid opener...I wasn't feeling the second bar with the coke play...3rd bar was alright, a bit simple as well...Closer was a decent idea, but again could've been fleshed out with a better setup...Don't just throw in generic filler into your setups...Use them to connect to your punchline/punch and really beef up your bars...Stay up, you took this one pretty easily...

V/Mr. House

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 10:25pm
How was I not direct I said his name like 3 times
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 10:33pm
Round here we like to try and keep the battles clean of bullshit. Saves the mods time havin to clean up after you.

If you have a problem, report it to a mod. Battles should be kept to simply verses and votes.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic