Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eastrenegade View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote eastrenegade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eastrenegade vs mathmatic
    Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:43pm
5 bars
due in 48 hours
house rules but no flips
you can just post the verse 
eastrenegade View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote eastrenegade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:47pm
I'm spitin arthimetic bullets at his brain..so he can live up to his name "mathmatic"
While splittin this hypocrites game so far apart that he screams his ass had it!

His hands jammed on his rod...no wonder why hes busy...bendin his crack for the dick commitee
So I grand slammed this fag so hard...it made him dizzy...sendin his ass back to Brick City!*

Like faulty intercourse his greed lacks results and is the reason for his own lyrical divorce
His multis are forced and I don't need "math" consults to know his syllables ran their course!

your a disaster man..you trash your own bars worse than a frat party plan
even with a "master hand" you couldn't smash my bars like mario can**

He likes the open mic but not the battle...help someone get this noob his baby rattle
Just like a broken dyke without the "saddle"...he cant fuck with me with just his crazy prattle

*he said hes from brick city forum
**his avi reminds me of master hand from super smash bros with mario
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 5:10pm
NML
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2014 at 10:06am
Math gets an N
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic