Topic ClosedFrequently Asked Questions: How are my Social Media accounts used?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: How are my Social Media accounts used?
    Posted: 20 July 2014 at 8:12pm

Introduction
Lyrical Assault allows you to link your social media accounts to your profile. This allows you to share your LA Activity with your friends, as well as having a quick and convenient way of logging in to LA.

What information do you store?
We only store the access tokens provided by the Social Network to allow us to integrate your social accounts with LA. We do not access any private information such as Direct Messages on Twitter and will only access and display publicly information, such as your songs on SoundCloud.

How do I hide or remove my account?
You can control how your social accounts are used by heading to your Account Settings page. This will allow you to hide the social account from public view on Lyrical Assault, enable or disable whether your activity is shared on your social account or remove the social account from your LA account by clicking Disconnect.

What activity is shared?
You can choose whether or not your activity on LA is shared on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. If you have chosen to, we will share the following activity:
  • When you win a battle.
  • When you join a crew
  • When you are added to the Hall of Fame (Belts, Titles and Tournaments)

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic