Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LilBilly View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Lil Billy vs Beans
    Posted: 08 October 2014 at 8:14pm
yo yo yo let's get this sh*t started
LilBilly View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 8:28pm
iight, so you think you the real shit huh?
 Im hanging out with my homies here and there live all day every day like i dont care, i hear ya call me out then ya said something to me that i didn't like then ya said, sike im just playin, well then im just sayin you got ratchet clothes, ratchet hoes, and ratchet toes. Well one things for sure i golden tan, im a money man, and i move like jackie chan. At the end of the day you're gunna be my biggest tfan, that's straight up guarenteed. I know ya lost, but lil bill here to lead with my skill. We all know you hit like a baby boy, man you can't get no pussy, so you gotta buy a sex toy. Look you far behind, my career already set, look here he even got a cheap car, after i'm done ya gunna wish ya hadn't stepped to me, ya gunna be floppin like a fish. Don't ya see we know it's true you can't beat lil bill, when i hear your comeback, ya voice make me feel agervated, no wonder you got no friends you rated a loser, i'm so known i get free rides on a cruiser, my name is so legendary when i rap they say that im scary, you said i'm gay, but you're stalkin me, now that they see, you're all on your own. I'm speakin the truth is ya mind blown? I'm seekin for emotion and a brain in ya head, but i didnt find a thing, ya probably brain dead. we all know you're poor, you're not even close to bein hardcore. ya lyrics so bad they make my brain sore. I beat ya head in so bad ya head curvin, i may be a white boy but yo ass just got served
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic