Forum LockedFuck Y'all: Catalina Motha Fuck'n Wine Mixer!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catalina Motha Fuck'n Wine Mixer!!!!
    Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:05pm
With y'alls heads so far up the fuck y'all thread I can see how you could forget, but let's try and remember that Law has put in his time and money to run a tourney. When we don't have tourneys going everybody bitches, when we do have tourneys going nobody votes...😒...get it? It's a team effort people, let's start acting like a community instead of a day care.
Thanks 😉
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:08pm
I will vote as much as I can if LAW will allow me to vote in his turny. I don't think he wants troll votes/or there not allowed. I feel ya Goose.
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:15pm
Lmfao, look on the active users list and everybody is dick deep in the fuck y'all thread smh shit's ridiculous. Fuck tourneys, fuck battles, fuck OM'S let's turn this RAP SITE into troll central! Grow the fuck up, I'm going to use my lunch break to vote on this tourney
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:17pm
Voting rules:
Votes will be hidden and need to be approved my a moderator. Please vote in the thread, and it will be revealed at the end of the battle. (Don't PM them)
Voters must have 250 posts to vote (I think there was a couple shady votes last round)
Remember those that don't vote will have money taken off if they win
Go my Minions!

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:30pm
I've voted on half of them will hit the others tomorrow., but I feel ya Goose good shit. The Fuck Y'alls are getting ridiculous I gotta agree with ya there.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:50pm
Valid. I voted one already, I'll vote at least another tonight when I get back in
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:52pm

I agree, so I will be instructing the mods to delete anything in Fuck Yalls that doesn't belong here.

I will be writing a post explaining the purpose for it later, but a lot of shit lately shouldn't of been posted here.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 8:17pm
speak that truth goosey...I voted one already will vote the rest tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic