Author
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AxyRocker expertise needed
    Posted: 24 February 2015 at 4:28pm
AxyRocker:
"Your verse was executed well, yet it lacked the basic creativity - And I mean like there are hell lot of personals you can find on her else than mentioning her as a hoe or bitch etc."

Do you mean creative, personal and gender neutral bars like these?

Yeah! You don't give a fuck, its no celibate you got AIDS bitch
AK gives Key 'failin' Kronicles but look how no one gave a shit 
Is it thoughts of the one with 'no soul' or is it no dicks
Best female 'MC'? she surely means 'dyke'!always fuckin titz
Hits is what you can't ever give,you punch like Timothy Brad
They closed out Alliance cuz AK was stuffed with daily bread 
We only hope it would had been 'The End' but she capslocks and REPEATS 
Ridin beats like lovelace ridin dicks,but all she gonna ride is DEFEATS
'Alexis' be aligned center in these five bars of mine like Stanley Prison
She can leave with words 'unspoken', makin immature posts a reason  

Appreciate you taking time to vote, really.
I need to reevaluate the way I view text-battling from now on.
I used to assume that old concepts could be given new and fresher flips, but apparently was I wrong.
Thank you for clarifying.

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 4:39pm
Incase it's lost in translation that was sarcasm axy.
#bananas
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

same kind of vote he did on me too#pause.

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

I got that RKB, Lmao

Anyway
Lol, this was funny concrete - I really enjoyed the way you took your time to prove how newb I am to voting, But yeah ! Did I ever say 'learn from my verse'??? Imo - NO! And trust me If you don't like the vote go fuckin report it, Also its been like ages people tellin how big a a bitch AK is... with no due offense to AK. But yeah you sure could've dug out better personals. One thing for sure - I see myself using more 'versatile' personals, also its a matter of opinions, you can have yours and I can have mine

Please Note --- You can read my verse and give your honest feeds, I don't mind if its in Fuck ya'll thread lol
Originally posted by Ricaul Ricaul wrote:

Overall mvgt Zinaii - What i liked about his verse, was the concept and the smooth ass flow.. Ransom your brought your own too man but yo, Zin takes this one.. Close battle.

Axy wins this one.. Better structure, visible flow, had the better ideas of set ups, while Lee's verse was all over the place, guy really, find a better way to structure your verse cos that' looks terrible.. 
Mvgt Axy
And yeah Ricaul you give these kind of dope votes --- So tell me where is the elevation part in it ?? Or what do they learn from your 'dope' votes??
Glass-houses!

Yet concrete brotha - with due respect if you think my vote shouldn't be counted, Please give mods the reason to remove it !
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 5:52pm
You know what Axe, next time you see another stellar verse from me you should abandon all critical thinking and just bow down to my brilliance, and suck my dick while you're at it down there. I expect nothing less from people that has been registered on this site a year less then me. Then I won't have to resort to using overly dry sarcasm again to devalue your opinions as well as your human status on these boards, aight?

Nah, on the real tho, it's no biggie. Say what you feel by all means. Peeps may disagree on what you base your reasoning on, but that's part of the game. I just wanted to say that any concept can be given a fresh take, no matter how worn out. And thanks again for voting (no sarcasm, for realz). 
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Concrete Concrete wrote:

You know what Axe, next time you see another stellar verse from me you should abandon all critical thinking and just bow down to my brilliance, and suck my dick while you're at it down there. I expect nothing less from people that has been registered on this site a year less then me. Then I won't have to resort to using overly dry sarcasm again to devalue your opinions as well as your human status on these boards, aight?

God !! That sounded sheer homo lol, but yeah brotha no hard feelings , Yeah I do get your point and respect your opinion as well, but I really liked the interference of Ricaul in this thread !!
I mean sometimes he is all like ' I am here to gain respect' then he is like ' Yeah! I do have to get my nose stuck in other's shit !! Lmao ! Nevermind Its all cool for me though, I wouldn't have stopped voting ya till you clearly mentioned it in your rules ... again Lmao !
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:04pm

I really thought this was going in a different direction. Props on both of you for having the maturity.

Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:37pm
I vote for who I think won nigga, i ain got time to tell people where they suck or dont suck..!

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:48pm

I vote for who I think won nigga, i ain got time to tell people where they suck or dont suck..!

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Concrete Concrete wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Thug_Life.gif

Concrete wins by KO.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 6:55pm

If you don't have the time to give a brief explanation, then I wouldn't bother at all.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 7:13pm
Hi my name is Ransom, and I to have been a victim of voter fraud......
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 7:34pm

Seriously?? Brotha I don't want to give this fire anymore fuel -_- , please learn how to grab respect from the guy who created this thread (no sarcasm intended) !! We've talked a lot about voting and other matters , only if any of the mods might please close this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic