Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mission
    Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:15am
You little fuck boi. I basically consider your vote a troll hate vote tbh and should have made the battle no trolls. You obviously don't know anything about brim's previous battles and how my verse was basically an onslaught of his personality in every audio battle/previous actions.

I find it funny you singled out my battle and voted on none others, like it was your agenda to do so. I don't like beefing after having my avy removed man, but you deserve the troll avy because you're a 16 year old punk. Ransom crushed you, so hurry up and post your pathetic excuse of a verse and lose or just leave. There is no respect here for an imbred retard like you on this website.

The lies and the stupidity. I am completely done with you. You cease to exist in my mind from this point forward. You don't even think, your mouth engages before your brain ever will.

Fuck you.

On a side note, I don't even care you voted against me and called it "one sided" I guess non stop bars about my W/L record and basically repeating yourself is considered hard hitting in your dumbass books.

I just think its pretty obvious you're a petty little shit whos mad I got my avy removed.
I think its pretty obvious you're mad we're starting our own crew.
I think its pretty obvious you're mad I left your sad excuse of a crew.

Thanks to L.A I finally see the light, so thank you to all of you.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:26pm
WTF barry? Sorry i couldn't go into more detail with my vote but I wrote it with a few minutes of spare time before I had to go out if you want more detail I'll give it but bro brimstone had a punch in every bar, I studied his shit, you didnt have close to all the punches he did. And I didnt single out your battle, I looked for the most recent audio battle and you were the only one I saw so I voted on it. You know im coll with you and im not trolling or hate voting I just call it how I see it you need to chill bro and if you wanna beef lets have an audio battle and you can really see what its like to have your ass handed to you
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:27pm
oh and btw i had no idea u were starting a new crew
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:49pm
With actual ppl to
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 7:47pm
LMFAO bean do I need a video with me and my crew saying who we are and spitting for you cuz i can do that this friday at my birthday party
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 7:56pm
Sure. Make sure all the little rug rats state there name to.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 7:59pm
HAHA sure and btw posted my verse for my battle with ransom. the links in the expos got fucked up so the second link in each expo is the good one
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

With actual ppl to

haha Beans you killed him with 1 line
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:09pm
lmao well i'll be ressurected in a few days, whew new jesus up in here
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:28pm
I fixed ya expo links for ya.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:29pm
thanks bro i appreciate it I have no clue wtf happened cuz i put them in as i always do.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:37pm
You aren't worth my time. You are the biggest retard I have ever seen on the Internet. You wouldn't know a punch if one came and hit you in your 16 year old baby carrot dick. You can cry kick and scream "beef" all you want. This is my only response to you from this point forward. You should have been a cum stain on your mother's carpet or you should have been a bj. 

I died at the "have the rugrats state their names" haha. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:25pm
well barry this is sad indeed considering i been one of your only supporters. So tired of people catching feelings over my honesty man I am not gonna go soft just cuz your my homie and barry if you're saying you will duck me, then that makes you the pussy. just saying
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic