Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Public Service Announcement
    Posted: 27 March 2015 at 6:08pm
OK. When I started this crew and made the big long post to explain it I made it extremely clear that I will not tolerate disrespect or bickering in this crew. If you want to argue feedback, fuck off back to the text community. If you want to "beef" over votes and shit, fuck off back to the text community. Myself and Dal are grown ass men, we're not children and we have busy lives. NEVER disrespect our time and effort. Anyone who can't act like an adult and put their music/art before all the idiotic childish shit needs to go away, I don't have time for you.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 6:23pm
I understand perfectly, my apologies about the vote thing.
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

OK. When I started this crew and made the big long post to explain it I made it extremely clear that I will not tolerate disrespect or bickering in this crew. If you want to argue feedback, fuck off back to the text community. If you want to "beef" over votes and shit, fuck off back to the text community. Myself and Dal are grown ass men, we're not children and we have busy lives. NEVER disrespect our time and effort. Anyone who can't act like an adult and put their music/art before all the idiotic childish shit needs to go away, I don't have time for you.

I second that as well
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 3:37am
SS, I applaud what you tried to accomplish here but obviously it isn't working, and these kids aren't taking advantage of it... if things don't change before the tourneys wrap, I'm out bro...
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:06am
yooo, dal, ik most of us havent been to active recently, but a lot of us are busy, me and red just got out of school on summer break tho, so we'll be doing a lot more. plus red got banned. but he'll be back. weve both been working on projects as well, ask SS we all stay in contact with him.
things will pick up homie, sorry for not being as active as u want us to. ill try and talk to the other members and get them on the same page.
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: WLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:45am
I have written a couple of drops and I'm in the process of recording them. You'll have them within this week, plus one drop in my native language for SS to understand my accent, as he requested. Don't give up on us yet, Dal.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:20am
Originally posted by dalinquent dalinquent wrote:

SS, I applaud what you tried to accomplish here but obviously it isn't working, and these kids aren't taking advantage of it... if things don't change before the tourneys wrap, I'm out bro...

Yeah I feel you man. Kids either ghost or think they already know everything. If people don't start making an effort to get in touch and work on their shit I'll boot all the young un's and we'll just use this forum to develop our own music lol. But yeah Haze and Red are mostly straight.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:30am
I've posted 5 songs in here looking for feedback this week and have asked for beats and possible feature spots within the collective. I've been trying to work with y'all but the only thing anyone has said to me is hold on a sec. Coming in here calling the people you are collaborating with kids (I'm an adult, should I not be here?) and complaining about people not doing anything while my thread has just sat there for the last week feels disrespectful. I've been looking forward to working with you guys but I went from feeling like I was being brushed aside to now feeling like I was just ignored. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:04am
I've been grinding hard af not sure what you mean considering me h4ze and elite have been consistently putting in work
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:23am
Originally posted by Cheeseburger Eddie Cheeseburger Eddie wrote:

I've posted 5 songs in here looking for feedback this week and have asked for beats and possible feature spots within the collective. I've been trying to work with y'all but the only thing anyone has said to me is hold on a sec. Coming in here calling the people you are collaborating with kids (I'm an adult, should I not be here?) and complaining about people not doing anything while my thread has just sat there for the last week feels disrespectful. I've been looking forward to working with you guys but I went from feeling like I was being brushed aside to now feeling like I was just ignored. 

This wasnt aimed at you to be quite honest, this crew has been around a while now before you got here. The rant was unneeded, this is more about stuff before you joined. Oh and my apologies for not being around the last couple of weeks for shit like hat, I'm running 4 tourneys at once, designing the merchandise for an LA store and I was paralyzed this weekend from an old spine injury. My bad for not listening to a couple of your tracks.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 8:16am
I know it wasn't aimed at me and that was my point (directed at dalinquent not you, you posted after I started). I don't care if you guys are too busy to listen, I totally get that, but to complain about the group not being active instead of participating with active group members is frustrating and makes me feel like I'm not a member that matters. And well, fuck that. I put in a ton of work since I joined and I found dalinquent's post dismissive of that. If it doesn't even register as crew activity then I feel like I'm not really a member of the crew. 

I know this group existed before me. But I feel like I'm dating someone hung up on their absent ex so my rant was me bringing up the conversation on the second date before we start fucking with each other.  Why are you complaining about people who aren't here when I'm standing here with my dick in my hands?

Edited by Cheeseburger Eddie - 07 June 2015 at 8:23am
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 8:57am
So there's no speculation, eddie,this wasn't at you and I have listened to your tracks a few times already... jus undecided how I'm feeling about them so far...

This was not a shot at activity either... I'm fully aware that we all have real lives, especially since my real life is why I didn't enter the audio tourney...

This was a shot at all the half assed tracks going straight to AM before getting feedback first... I thought the entire point of this was for you kids to perfect your work prior to sharing it... at very least, quality wise... you all have access to 2 sets of trained ears of different backgrounds that you're not using... If you don't wan to take the time to get your work as close to perfect as realistically possible thru collective collaboration and consultation them why are you here... the point of this was to be more than an LA crew and here we are, acting as the crews...

If I wanted a crew tag jus for a keep sake, I would of held on to Asylum... I joined this group because SS convinced me that some of you have the potential to go seriously far on music... not on LA, in music period... I joined hoping to offer whatever experience I've gather thru my decade plus of doing this toward the cause of helping get one of you ready for the majors... blaaaah... I don't feel like ranting anymore... I'm jus saying, yall dum lol
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:38pm
Ive been taking a break from music for a while tbh with school and finals and all, but im hoping to put out some work over summer break. SS is going to be giving me singing lessons i believe, and i actually just found a bunch of beats i wanna write to for my album, one of which ill be collaborating with h4ze. Its been slow for me for a while but im gonna try and pick back up soon and hopefully aim for a late july-early august release for my album
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:55pm
What Da's talkig about is the fact that none of you ge any feed or help on your tracks from the crew, they go straight into AM and tbh alot of the work y'all are putting in there is sub-standard. It's this simple: The crew is here so you guys can get the benefit of mine and other more experienced member's knowledge and skills and improve your music. If you want to continue working alone and not taking advantage of that, it's fine, just do it elsewhere, that's not what this crew is for. It's that simple. 
Music

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

What Da's talki<span style="line-height: 1.4;">g about is the fact that none of you ge any feed or help on your tracks from the crew, they go straight into AM and tbh alot of the work y'all are putting in there is sub-standard. It's this simple: The crew is here so you guys can get the benefit of mine and other more experienced member's knowledge and skills and improve your music. If you want to continue working alone and not taking advantage of that, it's fine, just do it elsewhere, that's not what this crew is for. It's that simple. </span>

Exactly
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:10pm
Alright cool. I think I understand better what's going on.  Sorry if my post was annoying, but I needed more context. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic