Author
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you get what you see
    Posted: 31 October 2015 at 1:29am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-as_4n-cBUE
Storm $hadow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Storm $hadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2015 at 2:36am
LOL.. I thought it was another..
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2015 at 12:46pm
yeah thought this would be the proper place to post it
one of the mods can take it out of open mic if theyd like 
its called ''check it'' 

Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 12:50am

Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 12:51am
finally  found out how to embed you tube videos
some feed on this would be appreciated 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 1:09am

nice job on this, of the things ive seen from you, this is the one with the most consistent good flows. you do a really good job switching before them. certain parts are great great flows, others just good. in regards to the emotional aspect, you did a great job there, I like the build up of emotions you do a few times.

this was mixed good enough, maybe not the best in the world, but its still good mixing. also, def want to give props for the effort put forth in making a video. its nothing crazy but entertaining enough to keep the viewer watching.

best parts imo (specifically delivery and flow wise):

if I clsoe my eyes I see myself in the casket.... do I really have to ask it (whole bar)
"you get what you see" repeated twice sounded very nice, altho if you could do that exact delivery and voice and say "you get what I said" or something like that, I think the flow of it will improve and flow into the next rhyme which is red. I think that would make a big diff.

I liked everything from there up to the 55 second mark a lot.

another one bites the dust and goes down... that bit around that was nicely delivered as well.

those are the top parts imo.

overall nice job on the whole thing
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 4:48pm
Your voice so clear i wonder how you did it.Haha bro this is super cool. I can learn from it. The content and flow is awesome. Mic presence is super i could download the track and keep it if that was possible.

I like how your words matched with everything raised by the video clip. I can tell time, good effort and skill was put in this.

Big Ups to Alter Egos haha .You going places man, i hope i will get there too.
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2016 at 5:29pm
I cadance sound on point, vocal tracking seems lagit. The changes in flow int the orginal are a good addition. Thew whole mix sounds kinda muddy and you cut it short. Good concept.
Snake-eyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snake-eyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2019 at 11:53am
nice flo crisps sound you went in bro !!!
come chec out my shit im tryn to make it out da game dez niccas still tryn to in the game

Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2019 at 1:17pm
this is actually really cool slip. Like I enjoyed the shit out of this. Was shocked to hear In The End beat but as a lover of linkin park, i think you did this shit justice and rode the same flow as Shinoda which is very impressive IMO. Maybe its simple for audioheads to do but its impossible for me.

Can you post the lyrics? Since the sound quality isnt amazing its hard to hear them all
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic