Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Darkness At Noon 2
    Posted: 01 January 2016 at 11:26am
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 12:04pm
Darkness at noon 2, it really sounds like a theme song, really good title track. You're singing was really good on this, flow was solid as always, i dont think you've ever had a bad flow. Great first full track, mixing was solid as well and the energy was great.

Pain Dont Stop is right along with the vibe of DAN 2, great remix, i like it better than the original song tbh. So much emotion on this song i could bump this on repeat easy.

GDH _ This song is really dope, nice switch up of the vibe, has a real slim shady feel to it, love the realness and truth in this track. flow killer as always, u talkin that real, reminds me of your song Fuck The Mainstream, which was dope btw shoutout H4ZE he killed that. Hook on this is perfection
and this song has so many quotables its fire fr. You should put your tape in the trashbag tho

Nightmares to fantasies. This takes us back to the DAN vibe,  reminds me of another track u did, but the hook is excellent, the singing is great, i love how youre adding more singing to your songs its really nice in addition to your verses. 

Hard to kill. dope flex track, u and kami both killed it, i love all the energy on this, both of you had mad swag and bars on this, flows on point. a dope turn up track. 

Interlude, This piano is eerie af it really fits the darkness at noon feel and vibe, emphasis on "dark". good fit i like the narrative alot.

Decisions. One of my favorites on the tape, very real track, extremely relatable, i love the energy and style on this, reminds me of a lil wayne song but aay better, this would be great as the outro tbh its just got a great vibe to it. the hook is fire too. absolutely love what you did with this. The swag on this is crazy, top 3 if not the best track on the tape.

soundtrack 2 my life. You did this remix justice for sure. Love all the personal views you give us on this, fits the title and track concept. Great job on the hook, the vibe is just as good as the original song, cudi would be proud.

Broken Wings. Amazing emotion on this, great introspect abd the positive vibe on this is dope, i think this would been dope as one of the very last tracks, but still dope wherever its placed.  top 3 as well with this one.

Freedom. I gotta be honest, i was shocked when i first bumped this, this is packed to the hilt with real talk, bars, the low is killer, energy is dope, u killed everything u took a shot at. This reminds me of hopsin, this is like an ill mind song fr u ripped this.

Swear to god. dope flex track, i like the hook. tbh i think u said white boy way too much lmfao but other than that i loved this track.e

Inspiration. Tthe emotion and vibe on this is crazy, i love the balance of  positive emotion and personal view if thatmakes sense, this really sounds like one of those eminem songs that no pun intended, inspires people. Kinda makes me think of "Beautiful", this would have made a dope outro song as well. Flow and content was par excellence, yeah boi thats french. Killer track i love it.

Troubled tendencies. Kinda bummed it went from inspired to depressed, but u did say thats how itd be lol so i  think u kept to the concept. Hook is fire, well flowed, this is something i can repeat in my head the hook really fits the song, you are doing a great job of the personal storytelling on this track as you have with the whole tape. Its really open and transparent and i think hats the best part about this.

Hook again is very well performed, i think personally this would been better in the middle of the ape, or not at all, its the only track i think could be taken off and not hurt the nareative, but ur verses were very good, great job of describing ur situation and motion, your flow had a real eminem feel to it, i think it worked very well.

MNot really a fan of the sad outro, legit wissh u had ended on Decisions or Inspiration, but aside from that, i think the flow and narative of this tape was very good and consistent. Great ob on the mixing. The flow and content on the whole thing was excellent, leagues above your last project, this tape was easily a 9 out of 10. Amazing job bro.

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 4:49pm
aye i really appreciate the feedback man!
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 4:59pm
Mission pretty much handled the full breakdown aspect. I'll just hit you with some thoughts as I listen.

intro was solid

namesake track was too

I liked pain wont stop

girls, drugs and hashtags probably my favorite so far

nightmares to fantasies has a fucking crazy hook. definitely some shit to ride to. bravo.

hard to kill beat is straight ridiculous, yall killed it too.

I see where you're going with these intro's/interludes, not sure its working.

decisions I heard...still reminds me of some durk shit, which is cool. I can fuck with this.

soundtrack 2 my life.. is dope, but with a girl singing on that hook with you..would knock this out the park.

broken wings.. man.. I can vibe with this, but for different reasons.

freedom, nice to see a good political song.. same as broken wings.

swear to god.. I dunno if you went with the right flow for this song.. I see how you're working the cadence for the catchiness, but this needed something rougher.

inspiration isn't bad..not a stand out tho.

troubled tendancies.. this one needed your vocals upfront a bit more. you're almost drowned out.. a little eq woulda fixed that perfect. dope joint.

last song.. not with the flow on this either... but the hook is good..just needs some backing harmony..

outro..again..dug the sentiment...not sure it fit tho..

overall.. I rocked with this.. certaintly reminded me of some of my earlier projects, as far as subject matter and style..which is a bonus, and made it far more enjoyable for me. keep pushing bro and hopefully you only get better.

< style=":; left:-300px;" value="" id="focus_retriever" readonly="true" ="text">
#Bananas
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 5:02pm
thanks for the feedback bro, i really appreciate it.
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 9:11pm
wherressss the feedback?!! lmao. bump.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 9:13pm
I already gave u offsite feed last month so you know how I feel. I gave this a 9.4/10 and I stand by that. amazing work. this needs to be a celebrated tape, one of the best that's been dropped on LA.
Don_Goliath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Don_Goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 2:47pm
big!
www.dongoliath.com
www.facebook.com/dongoliath1
www.twitter.com/dubstepdivision
www.soundcloud.com/dubstepdivisionrecordings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic