Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EL1TE - TIMOA
    Posted: 26 February 2016 at 10:09pm

Launch LA Radio

the much anticipated - LA release of El1te's 'TIMOA' is finally available for your listening pleasure!!

stream away friends!

LA EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!
ill also be dropping a review tonight in LA Magazine

Edited by Neek - 26 February 2016 at 10:23pm
#Bananas
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 10:12pm
fuck yeah!! lets gooooooooooo
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 10:34pm
listening to it now and throughout the week to give you proper feed. Cant listen to a tape one time and expect to grasp everything
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 12:35am
just a reminder im going to drop my review in a few - but I also agree with Dizz.

dont be skurred ya'll - El1te put alot into this and hes taken your feedback over the years and this is the result.

its just as much YOUR project as it is his.
#Bananas
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 10:34am
Listening
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 12:03pm
This is brilliant. i gave it a quick listen last night and i'm going to give it a full listen soon.

from what i heard, man have you come along way in the 2 or so years you've been on the site. to show you how far you have come, take a look at this:

remember that? damn, Elite be sure in the knowledge that if we were to audio battle now you would absolutely destroy me! lol.

major props on putting together a fucking music album, and i'll give this a full listen when i get some time and edit some feed into this post.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 1:51pm
Aiit, I'mma give this a shot fa ya bra

1st jam was good, first listen through I'd have to listen back to it to listen to all of the concept of it, connected with the last part of the hook at the end of the track

2 is a banger, sounds like ch3kk/Doom in dere, his feat. is strong af and you bring a verse on par to his and a slick hook

I like the start of 3 with the sample and how it fits with the beat. For me it feels a bit like day n nite by kid cudi

4 Aiit accapella

5 Liked the end of the second verse for its flow

6 Deep title, sad track

7 Bouncy track cool effect on the ending

8 I like the speed of the beat and the combined effect of it and your verse

9 Cool track had to listen twice cos zoned out in it 1st time. Multis for days. Zoned out again

10 Dark undertone in this one, another sad track I connected with for its feelings, eerie outro

11 Idk if I like your singing voice or some of the keys it hits, sounds a little bit like Michael Buble in parts but it's an aiit track I think the singing could be improved but it was listenable to mainly for its message

12 I like how you switched up the style in this one. Reekin' o' confidence

13 In this track I noticed there is almost a dark or sad undertone to the concept of the production coming out of track 12, there are heavily instrumental components of it which tie into it

14 Catchy hook

15 Liked the message of the first verse and the first part of the hook with the effect. Felt the most passion in this track out of the last 15.

16 Aiit accapella

17 Noticed production first, great production in this one. You touch base with some good rawness in this track. The conversation was captivating and interesting.

Great project you put together E, major props, big ups!
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 2:05pm
Damn thanks for all the love yall!!
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 2:07pm
Btw im working on my 2nd album now. No more mixtapes
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 3:37pm

1. Love the hook and the beat, your production is getting crazy man, the story you put into this track was cool and the twist at the end killed me haha. Good shit man, the beat and the lyrics are fire.

2. Clear water malibu! Haha, this was a dope ass track, everyone on it did great, including my 4 bar verse 😂 and neeks hook on this is catchy asf. Love this track.

3. This one bih, the beat is crazy asf. This song is fire man.

4. What ever happened to the easy days? I liked this man, this was a cool acapella.

5. Villain traits is fire, its got a catchy hook, the verses are dope asf too and i like the beat. Dope song man.

6. This is actually a really good track, the lyrics have a lot of emotion and even though the singing isnt amazing, the lyrics make up for it. the singing kinda reminds me of johny cash - hurt. This is honestly a dope track, good shit.

7. This track has a dope beat and i like the switch up. So far I've really enjoyed this album and that line "i dont really like his rappin but his beats are awesome" was funny haha. Dope ass song with a catchy hook. Good shit

8. That shit in instant reeeplayy 😂 this song is catchy asf man. You got bars for days. I liked the beat switch for the "ain't never gonna lose" part that was dope.

9. Fortune has to be one of my favorites from this album man, i can bump this multiple times a day. This is one of those tracks i can connect with, some real shit.

10. This track is really dope man, im feelin the beat and you spit some real, emotion filled shit. Definitely a dope track man, one of the best on this album

11. This one wasnt bad, the singing wasnt amazing tho, but i liked the lyrics and the beat.

12. GOAT is fire, you already know that haha. The beat is dope and you spit some fire bars and you had a dope delivery, good shit.

13. Ok this beat is dopeee haha. I love this track, dope lyrics for real but this beat mann haha. Good shit.

14. Mannnn this track has a catchy ass hook, you really did your thing on this. The beat on this is fire too. You killed this track man good shit.

15. This is one of my favorite tracks by you. It's really emotion filled, the lyrics are real and i love the hook, this is one of your best songs bro.

16. This is a dope acapella, im feelin it.

17. Ok this final track, this one is fucking amazing, this one really grasped my attention i had to keep listening. And it makes the album tie together. The convo at the end came out dope i love how you really get into detail and explain how you feel about music. Dope shit.

Overall, you have a real hunger and passion for this music that you can really feel throughout this project, you put together your best body of work with this album, some songs better than others but none were bad, this inspires me to work harder on my project. Loved the album bro, keep doing what you do, good shit.

Edited by H4ZE - 27 February 2016 at 3:43pm
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2016 at 8:51pm
thanks for the review bro
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2016 at 9:46am
O fuck, I'm sorry I dropped the ball on this Elite. I told you I'd try to provide you with something but I was lacking in the following up department. My bad.

From what I've heard, this is surprisingly good. I'll give it a good listen when I have more time!
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 11:44am
with the recent string of new faces and returning vets -.figured id rocket this up in the active threads list.

hashtag lift off
#Bananas
Mikey425 View Drop Down

Stats: 1-3-1
Form: LLLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikey425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 9:02pm
Finally had the time to give it a listen.
I really like listening to Villain traits. It made me chuckle a bit. Not the laughing at you chuckle. It was the "Oh shit. That was filthy" kinda chuckle. Hope that makes sense.
(To be honest I think this entire album kicks ass. Keep em coming bro.)
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 11:34pm
thanks!!
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2016 at 6:55pm
Aye E, This shit is classic dope-ness. I wanted to wait until I listened to it all to drop some feed. I enjoyed the entire album. The G.O.A.T track stands out to me. I like that kind of shit though. Overall great Album fam. Sorry it took me so long to get to feeding it. I just wanted to give my feed after I listened to the album in its entirety. This album shows the progression of not just your lyrics, or mic skills, but it also shows the artist, the engineer, the producer, and the hard worker that is El1te. You have always been a motivation factor for a lot of MC's from the way you work on your music. I'm one of those people. You have motivated to take my craft more seriously, and sparked the idea for me to set a 500 mark. I think of you as a lil bro homie. Keep this grind up for the music. Shits just dope.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2016 at 8:00pm
yooo that's real ch3kk thanks for the feed man
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 11:49pm
the deluxe edition of Timoa will be dropping soon! I missed the March 10 date but I didn't forget.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic