Emcee Lounge : Starting my next album... (collabs needed!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting my next album... (collabs needed!)
    Posted: 06 April 2016 at 2:53am
First off, I'd like to say thank you for helping me make Timoa something special. It means a lot to me.

Now, I'm working on a new album. It's gonna be vastly different from Timoa. It's not gonna be as long but it was an all new sound, and I'm looking to go mostly solo. But, I am also looking to have some minor collabs.

If you are interested in contributing minor work to the album, such as short vocals or a little production, please inbox me.

For this album, I will again be doing a "10 facts" article as well as interviews on LA to promote its release.

This time around, you guys won't know anything about the album, including the cover and full name until shortly before the drop. same with the drop date. I will give you a hint on the album name tho (and if you really care to, you can comment below what you think the title's acronym stands for):

"TTEOE".

I may release 1 single before the drop, but I want you guys to really be taken by surprise here so a lot of this project will be in mystery. Expect another LA interview with H4ZE coming shortly.

Once again, thank you for making Timoa what it was. it's very special to me. See you around the next drop!

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 1:40am
stuck.
#Bananas
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 1:54am
Til The End Of Elite
+Sick-Witted+
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 2:03am
Great guess, would make a good title but its not that
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 2:17am
I thought I had it. I just gave you a good title for a track or open mic lol
+Sick-Witted+
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 2:58am
lmao

its a very complex title that I have in mind
Tru_Booty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tru_Booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 9:24am
Teletubbie Type Energy Over Everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic