Author
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 1-2 Punch league
    Posted: 04 December 2016 at 11:13pm
Why are all the weeks still up... I'm sorry I see your on week 14, but 13 12 so on and so forth are still in there open aswell, makes it look a little messy in my opinion....  You should have a closed archive inside that forum to send all past weeks and keep only the week your on in there open... if there's not enough on votes or something of that nature create a deadline on votes and make it to where if your in the league you must vote on all other active battles... you know

Just a suggestion hopefully it helps.........
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 11:28pm
I'll put that in the suggestion box.
#bananas
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 12:07am
Thank you
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2016 at 3:19pm
Valid point but ultimately if you asked me what I want Rutts to stop doing in the 1-2 league to make time to make the board a little cleaner there's nothing I'd suggest.

He's making the right priority calls and doing a great job. The solution to this is people need to help Rutts out on a more consistent basis and he would be able to spend a bit more of his time doing some of the housekeeping like this.
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 11:33pm
True, you should find another mod to help him run it, take some of the weight off his shoulders...... ya know.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic